Apollo's Streaming Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Just some clips I have collected from the past few days, might be some toxic ts chat that I didn't mute :wink:

[WBMM] Shots from past few days | Mount & Blade: Warband

Some more clips from yesterday, tried to get the quality higher without sacrificing the FPS hope you guys enjoy it !
- If anyone wants to suggest video's I can do message me, also give me some better names of my videos thanks!

[WBMM] 60 FPS, 50k Bitrate lots of kills :smile: | Mount & Blade: Warband

2 v 2's footage, I only edited our winning rounds coz tbh I didn't want a 40 minute video which would take 4hrs to render then upload sorry!

[2vs2] Apollo & LaPache vs Holy & Viper | Mount & Blade: Warband

Quick Update: If anyone wants to try out any of the banners I have made over the years you can download them here (some banners are trash coz i lost inspiration towards the end, but you can find a few you like hopefully!)

420079c0894996b33d4819dc9d5bf471.png
ac2ab4f3aac7e508c6595e053a5094ec.png
68324c64b77a0b96aed45717710de030.png
9612f702c6db8a4a7ebdf2028d8db3c6.png
81208cf21dfbf7fe6a36bb8ec49f66c0.png
0c55945e21b3243137f000f49127faf2.png

Edit: I might also upload custom healthbars & crosshairs if anyone is interested :smile:

6a5505d54951a3cb28b65fd477dd171e.png
c6c54ab5b69d08ab812067113a13ead8.png

Man, I must say that's some damn fine graphic design work right there, top work. You bet your ass I am interested in those custom health bars.

SeánC said:
Man, I must say that's some damn fine graphic design work right there, top work. You bet your ass I am interested in those custom health bars.

Thanks for your interest bro.

I decided to make a small banner tutorial video so you guys can create your own banners :razz:

Bannerpack has been updated (click image to goto site)

Hey fellas.

Posted a new video of some gameplay I gathered last night. ~ [WBMM]Archer Shots, Surviving & Trying New Stuff

I tired to up my graphics, I added in some 'sound effects' basically trying to add comedy to the video. I did mess up by not recording the first part of the in-game audio but half way through it kicks in.

Hope the music is not too much, if anyone has any comments being bad or good is fine and any suggestions for vids I can do or anything else I can do post here or contact me on steam!

Updated the thread to be compatible with my other bannerpack project.
-Feedback is also welcome on that  :cool:

Apollo~ said:
Hey fellas.

Posted a new video of some gameplay I gathered last night. ~ [WBMM]Archer Shots, Surviving & Trying New Stuff

I tired to up my graphics, I added in some 'sound effects' basically trying to add comedy to the video. I did mess up by not recording the first part of the in-game audio but half way through it kicks in.

Hope the music is not too much, if anyone has any comments being bad or good is fine and any suggestions for vids I can do or anything else I can do post here or contact me on steam!

Updated the thread to be compatible with my other bannerpack project.
-Feedback is also welcome on that  :cool:
Nice vid!

your logo in the bot left covering the kill feed is a tad annoying

Kelquethas said:

Yeah I ****ed that up badly haha  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Updated all my social media stuff such as: Twitch, Youtube, Twitter & I made an Instagram go give them a look please :razz:

I will also be trying to use some good graphics for the thumbnails to make them look more appealing

7e71a5879b2b7584b54014b04bc6dcfa.png

I will also start streaming Warband Matches which should add to the many currently being streamed by Deacon & Cardboardbox.

I also still have some UI that I didn't release to many people such as:

bbfb2ef5b62d8ab095763d2016240c5e.png

The UI includes changes to mostly Multiplayer stuff such as server list. It also has changes to the healthbar and overall look of the HP area, new crosshair created by me used in my videos.
I have also added water which works on DX7 to make the water BLUE rather than GREEN.

[WIS SEMI-FINAL] Unity vs Dunno 

Match starts at 21:23 Was quite a huge delay on the start of the match sorry about that!

Thread updated.

Huge thanks to Zazu & Cow who co-commentated with me during the Unity vs Dunno match.

I have updated the thread so it can now include my YouTube vids in a more meaningful way while putting more emphasis on the streaming side and allowing others to be mentioned and accredited.
I decided that I will upload some older more nostalgic streams from my time during Tq_Tv onto my newer YouTube account in my own name.

The streams will be:

[WMT Quarter-Final Match] Apis Europae vs Irish Rebels

[ECL2 Final Match] Fearless vs RR

[ECL2 Group Match] Knights of Malta vs Fearless - Week 2

You should be able to notice the change in atmosphere during the streams and the increase in quality compared to back then.
I also wanted to add that we will be attempting to make each stream as professional as possible I will also attempt to cover any match not dependant on the current tournament stage which can't be said for other streamers :wink:

Thanks for reading, if you enjoy the content and want to keep updated follow me on my social media accounts shown on the main page!  :cool:

I have re-uploaded some nostalgic streams from a while back they are:

[WMT Quarter-Final Match] Apis Europae vs Irish Rebels

[ECL2 Final Match] Fearless vs RR

[ECL2 Group Match] Knights of Malta vs Fearless - Week 2

Hope you enjoy them. We will stream the Grand Final of WIS on Sunday @ 19:30 (so i'm told) good luck to both teams.

New video

[BSC GROUP-STAGE] Swadia vs Phoenix

Kingdom of Swadia vs Artificial Intelligence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGZnP0tftc

New Stream!

Kingdom of Swadia vs Asediado

Will try to improve the quality next match, will also fix/improve the new symbols and overlay I created so they are not so fuzzy.
Thank you to Duck & Zazu for joining me on the stream!

Streaming some MM will be doing it most days, follow me if you enjoy the stuff I am streaming and talk as much **** in the chat as you want :razz:

www.twitch.tv/apollombw

Will be streaming mostly everyday over on my twitch, go give me a follow if you do enjoy it :razz:

Will be streaming more offical matches such:
AI vs NNN on Monday ~ FTW vs Malta next weekend ~ Swadia vs Asediado (Rematch) whenever that happens.

Current social media stuff is here, go give them a look and a follow/join/subscribe if you are interested :grin:

Swadia vs Black Eagles ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycDW_1j0MVM

~ sorry for bad stream, decided to do it last second. Thanks to Cow for joining me & Thanks to WOJ for giving us streamer whenever he could, some parts do not have streamer 'no idea why' :smile: :grin:  :fruity:

~ Splash screen graphics for matches moving onwards will be better, made 30 seconds before the match started haha

c78f8a9fbbf899a128b04058f5612387.png

Artificial Intelligence vs Napoleonic Native Noobs. Thanks to Duck & ONeil for commentating with me! Video should finish uploading and processing soon will edit post when it does.

~ Will be streaming Swadia vs Asediado tomorrow @ 19:30 BST with Zazu & Duck.

Welcome to LaPache & ONeil who have joined the team I have formed.

Will post the vod from yesterdays match on here shortly, just wanted to say follow my social medias for updates on all content. ~ Twitch, YouTube & Twitter

Still looking for more commentators & moderators to join our team contact me on steam if you are interested. Will pay you Champions gold )

Asediado vs Kingdom Of Swadia [BSC Loser Pre-Finals] | | Quad, Triple & Double kills from Asediado vs Swadia [BSC Loser Pre-Finals]

Supreme Commander 2, 2 v 2's with Apollo & Unknown vs Scarta & ONeil | |  Warband Veteran Duelist Mynes vs Dueling Newcomer ONeil...

FTW vs Malta [BSC WINNER FINALS] | | FTW vs Malta (Triple & Double Kills)

If anyone wants to comment any tips we can do during the stream to make it more exciting or any new things we could add to the stream you can write them here or contact me on steam.

Anyone who wants to be a commentator from time to time also message me on steam :smile:

I will continue to do more non-biased streams! Special thanks to my guys for helping out all the time and for all the people who support, follow and enable the streams.

Spain vs Poland, Sunday @ 20 BST
~ Will be commentated by Apollo, ONeil & Kani

6c498aaca8f800f6df9dac7653569ef4.png

France vs Germany, Monday @ 19:30 BST
~ Will be commentated by Apollo, Duck & ONeil

5a64bbda00b595ba9bf38b1164a528f4.png

Back
Top Bottom