Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

Random Plains?

• Yes - its fun and rejuvenating for a stale scene

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No I'm a conservative

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Everything updated. Sign ups end now and the tournament will start tomorrow. The first week will be extended to Tuesday 11:59 EST, and weeks will progress on a weekly system after. League rules/bracket will be updated soon, but here is a small summary:

4 week groupstage, quarter semis and finals for playoffs

Map picks/bans but predetermined factions, higher seed gets first ban, lower seed gets first map pick

Legacy Plains added instead of Random Plains, Steppe Village added

ft3 sets with 2 maps, most rounds wins

A transfer week during week 2 for players who wish to swap teams who have already played for their teams. the transfer must be done during this week. the player is allowed to play for their team in this week if the transfer has not taken place.

Please use this format when adding players:

Code:
TEAM: 
ADDITION(S):
[tr][td]Player[/td][td]ID1[/td][/tr]

Okay biby, do I get guacc points for using the format perfectly just in 2nd time?

TEAM:  BF
ADDITION(S):
Khefren684518
Darklight   509154  155421

Guaccmoleboy said:
§ 2.1 GENERAL

3. The higher seeded team will start the match as the top spawn in the first set. They will then swap spawns for the remainder of the match.

- The higher seeded team will make the first ban. The lower seeded team will then make a ban. This process will repeat until a total of four maps have been banned. At this point, the lower seeded  team will pick its first map, followed by the higher seeded team picking its map.
- The lower seeded team's map will be played first, followed by the higher seeded team's map. Teams will start as top spawn on the map of their respective choosing.
- The map selection process should occur within five minutes of the scheduled map time. Only captains or a selected representative may provide picks/bans. Should no captain or co-captain provide picks/bans, the other team will be given full control over unclaimed picks and bans.

These rules contradict each other. Which one do we actually follow?

Also, address this publicly plz
Fidel Lagstro said:
JarvisAndPi said:
Link

Pick either one and replace the existing file in the textures folder.  Remember to backup the original first though.

That said:
Arys said:
§ 4.1 VIOLATIONS
[list type=decimal]
[*]Altering files for an advantage. Cosmetic changes, such as round timers and crosshairs, do not count.
[/list]

Unless said otherwise I assume it would be banned, and just taking a screenshot is gonna show anyone using it.  Fair warning.

I'll take this down if the admins want, but given how easy it is to detect if it stays banned, I figure it's fair to let people at least see what it's like before the tournament starts.  Personally I've found seeing which flag spawned to be a pain.
JxGKPnI.jpg

Ruthven said:
JarvisAndPi said:
Good stuff, I think this works a bit better though:
https://www.mediafire.com/?y68c6y9am5m7wb3

mb10.jpg
mb11.jpg

Don't have to sacrifice other UI elements. Installing it does take an extra step tho unless you're lazy. Either replace village_houses_a in Mount&Blade Warband/CommonRes folder (changes flags for all mods) or place it in /Modules/Native/Resource, then open module.ini in Native and change:
Code:
load_resource = village_houses_a
to:
Code:
load_mod_resource = village_houses_a

Could either of these be implemented server-side for this tournament? If not, are individuals allowed to use them for themselves?

Thanks for pointing that out. We will be using the team plays top spawn of the map of their respective choosing and rules will be changed accordingly.

Those changes, to my knowledge, are impossible to add server side and altering these game files would serve as an unfair advantage over players using normal flag textures. Altering flag textures will be treated as a violation of the rules and players are forbidden from using them.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Thanks for pointing that out. We will be using the team plays top spawn of the map of their respective choosing and rules will be changed accordingly.

Those changes, to my knowledge, are impossible to add server side and altering these game files would serve as an unfair advantage over players using normal flag textures. Altering flag textures will be treated as a violation of the rules and players are forbidden from using them.
There is a way to get small flags server side, unfortunately the method I tried to work out with Arys for wpl2 turned out not to work as a server side modification (you can move scene props all you want server side, but can't touch the scale at all) because I am a dumb idiot. But instead of resizing the existing flags you can instead spawn the CTF flags in their place, they're around 50% of the size of the originals - the only problem is they aren't "offset" like the regular battle flags so they spawn in the middle of the pole. :neutral: Looks pretty dumb, but it does work:
Not saying this would be good or bad, I would probably want to try it out in a tourny if not for the cosmetic aspect, but it is possible. At least, I'm pretty sure this time.  :oops:

Efe Karacar said:
Okay biby, do I get guacc points for using the format perfectly just in 2nd time?

TEAM:  BF
ADDITION(S):
Khefren684518
Darklight   509154  155421
Rayden_ said:
Can you put Snazzelicious as first contact in team 300lb Bench please?

Done.

Sabo0o, please get the captain or co-captain of your team to add you to their roster.

@Ruthven yeah those look a little wonky, unsure if they would work properly. Keep looking for a fix and I'll allow it. Message me on Steam and I can check it out tho :smile:

Back
Top Bottom