Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

Random Plains?

• Yes - its fun and rejuvenating for a stale scene

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No I'm a conservative

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:
I noticed one or two teams have more than 14 people?

Banner:Team name:
Team Tag:
contact 1: name - Steam
contact 2: name - Steam
NA/EU:
Roster (min 8, max 14):
Player 1ID1ID2

It's only Nevino's team, sorry was on oversight from me. Will inform him immediately. IDK what that quote is but thanks for pointing it out

I would like to say that I have always been against roster caps in any tourney. Also would like to say my team is basically anyone that wants to join, I try not to turn people away due to the fact that without this team many wouldn't be playing at all.

My team is made up of NW players and several vets to help me in the transition for the players. So I'd like to ask for some flexibility with the roster, especially considering how new most of my players are.

TEAM: Bloods
REMOVE:
NickColeID1
ADDITION(S):
PeaceCraftID1

I'll try and cut down my roster, but most of the guys I add are helping me teach the new guys, or they are NW players who want to try Native out.

we all know mole is a tyrant
2i9rorp.jpg

The NC mod creates two problems for Random Plains right now:

-When you select Random Plains, anyone without the mod has their game freeze (but not crash) and they have to leave the server and rejoin after the map has been changed to something else.
-It does not have the reset button that the WPL mod had within the Admin Tools that allowed us to reset a map without changing/reloading it, meaning that we can no longer play both sets on the same random plains map.

Random Plains is unplayable right now, so I would suggest either removing it (hopefully not) or improve the NC mod by fixing Random Plains and adding in the Admin Tools. Simply reverting back to the WPL mod wouldn't solve the problem either because Random Plains was removed from that mod altogether.

Back
Top Bottom