Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 2v2] NA 2v2 BATTLE TO THE DEATH: TOURNAMENT STARTED DO YOUR MATCHS

Users who are viewing this thread

im just giving people defaults. NA teams get priority

if there's a problem message me

fkmyass vs lost marksman
fkmyass won 20-15

gfs
da66ea28d962d8b4d44fc5cbba7ffe3d.png

maccle said:
the duel kids beat fkmyass 10-6 first set and then they went up 6-1 2nd set so we ff'd

gfs
Duel kids.. coming from an immature **** talker who has nothing to prove in duel and in scrimmages just another person who only talks never can do anything.

not to forget that your unknown because your skill level is 0 next time you **** talk at least try some people who you can actually block against, and instead of having OE do everything for you.

Sir Platypus said:
maccle said:
the duel kids beat fkmyass 10-6 first set and then they went up 6-1 2nd set so we ff'd

gfs
Duel kids.. coming from an immature **** talker who has nothing to prove in duel and in scrimmages just another person who only talks never can do anything.

not to forget that your unknown because your skill level is 0

lol ur a fag

Sir Platypus said:
maccle said:

gfs

Its alright platy, the smallest dogs make the loudest bark. gfs tho!
Also I just hope the next tournaments that guacc hosts aren't as dry as this one

maccle said:
Sir Platypus said:
maccle said:

gfs

lol ur a fag
It must suck to have another person do all the work for you because your skill level is that of an NW player which by the way, I recommend you go back to.

Anyways, good fights but tournament was dry, no excitement and horribly managed will not sign up for another guacc tournament unless he starts to care more about his tournaments.

@ Sir Platypus & maccle

As explained many times before in this forum, it is fine to challenge another person's opinion or ideas, but it is never ok to insult or criticize the other person himself, specially if the person takes the insults to heart.

If I would warn Maccle I would also have to warn Sir Platypus since he flamed maccle before the reported post.

Please, stay nice to each other and discuss skill or game results in a mature and constructive manner, not insulting each other by calling names.

Next time I will not restrict myself with a kind response.

Back
Top Bottom