Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Orbit-

Knight at Arms
                      GEKOKUJO - DAIMYO EDITION

What is Daimyo Edition? Well it is something that i've been creating for self use for about 4-5 months, or maybe more. After a while i've decided to release it for other players to play and hopefully enjoy. Its basicly gekokujo merged with many other cool mods and my own models/scripts.

(You dont need vanilla gekokujo to play this.)

FEATURES (v1.0) :

1)+150 new items, armors, helmets, weapons, horses and such.
2)New shoulder guards for armors, each armor have 2 new shoulder guards.
3)New animations. (KEEP RAGDOLL ON FOR THEM TO WORK PROPERLY)
4)New scenes (completely new siege scenes with edited old ones.) New interior scenes for towns.
5)Battlebar that shows the strenght of both allies and enemies (Melphz's Submod)
6)Ability to station troops at villages, and villages will produce hired warriors and onnabushi weekly.
7)Ability to select all banners (except for the last two pages for some reason they cause player icon to bug)
8)Increased morale and party sizes.
9)Tweaked the amount of money given by the lords to player when they are offered money instead of castle (that way player will think twice about taking money instead of rebelling.)
10)Many lords get their historical appearences. Ex. Lord Oda, Lord Date, Lord Takeda and many others.
11)Ability to select culture from the camp menu, all the lords will produce selected culture's troops. (Except for the vassals that were companions before, i couldnt solve that issue.)
12)Ability to create unique troops with Morgh's tool. Player will be able to produce their own troops instead of existing factions' troops.
13)New loading screens.
14)New lighting FX and recoloured flora.
15)New skyboxes.
15)Kyoto scene has been overhauled. There's an emperor/shogun palace instead of a standart interior scene.
16)Ability to talk to lords through the camp menu.(Think of it like sending a messenger  :lol: )
17)New sashimono.
1:cool:New troops for temples (veteran and elite naginata monks) and Sado island (Honma clan retainers).
19)New ninja armors.
20)Some troops such as yamabushi were taken out because of realism.
21)Includes Nobori fix with reload while moving animation and overhead spear animation.

CREDITS : n4v32x (for his awesome culture and custom troops script, i wouldnt be able to do that on my own.)
                Suguroku (its the base of my mod)
                Bunroku (for their great scene props and items)
                Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (their awesome siege scenes inspired me to create more in their style and also their awesome props)
                And ofcourse Phlipp for his awesome work. (GEKOKUJO)
                  Melphizs Submod for its awesome features.
                Jacobhinds for its animations
----------               

SCREENSHOTS
mb_warband_old_2017_02_26_15_45_07_02.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_26_15_40_38_05.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_18_04_48_08_46.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_01_29_41_89.png

YyJmof2.png

1zBmoem.png

TrJRpHR.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_05_03_06_25_98.png

r59Vulz.png

xrr_Mkx.png

JlKMaS.png

mb_warband_old_2017_01_31_05_00_41_94.png

KYOTO SCENE
mb_warband_old_2017_02_02_01_08_38_53.png

for more screenshots : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,305602.1530.html

UPDATE

1- Fix for the wrong Amako troops' equipments.
2- Lord Kobayakawa gets his historical appearance.
3- New ashigaru armors to get more "levy" look (a little varied in colour and style). Ikko troops look more varied because of historical reasons.
4- Slightly incread the cost of the high-end armors to make early game more difficult.
5- Traditional Japanese music from the Gekokujo v3.0
6- Lords' armors (eg Takeda armor, Sanada armor etc.) are more expensive.
7- Reduced the sluttering in large battles (tested up to 500vs 400) with more pc friendly .lods

Put it into your Daimyo Edition folder and replace the existing files.

Screens from updated version :

Oda and Ikko ashigaru(spearmen).
B9FsQOT.jpg

ZuZ9B4Y.jpg

NIcLPzJ.jpg

Kobayakawa Armor
8kxhJdj.png

Total List of the Lords who got their historical armors.

1-Takeda Shingen

2- Uesugi Kenshin

3- Yamamoto Kansuke

4- Otani Yo****sugu

5- Honda Tadakatsu

6- Lord Ryuzoji

7- Oda Nobunaga

8- Hashiba(Toyotomi) Hideyoshi

9- Kuroda Kanbei (early)

10- Date Masamune

11- Kobayakawa

12- Akechi Mitsuhide

13- Sanada Masayuki

14- Ii Naomasa

15- Yamagata

16- Tokugawa Ieyasu

-------

Version 3.0

Download link :  http://www.moddb.com/mods/gekokujo-daimyo-edition-updated-version

New Features:

1)5 new clans: Ito, Ashikaga, Akamatsu, Imagawa, Saito.
2)Helmet view (Press T)
3)Taunt system (Press N)
4)Wound system (Your wounds may take a month to be healed fully)
5)Item Viewer
6)Troop Tree Viewer
7)Custom Lord Notes
:cool:Sit in seiza like other lords do. (Press V)
9)Vocalized commands (When you give an order your character will shout in Japanese)
10)Besieged settlements get reinforcements from nearby villages.
11)Executing Lords and Great Lords
12)Start as a Faction Leader
13)Sieges have gates.
14)Work in towns and villages
15)Crime and Begging system
16)Random Encounters
17)Rebellions (When there are less then 10 clans remaning, defeated clans will rebel against the dominant faction)
1:cool:Samurai takes 2 party slots
19)More than 150 new items.
20)Improved gun and bow sounds
21)New Music
22)New Scenes
23)Reworked battle AI and Morale system
24) 1 new companion (Ukon)
25) More regions
26) 3 new battlefields
27) New UI, main menu and loading screens
2:cool:New Tavern and Arena scenes
29)Companions can recruit troops for player

30)Player can give extra money to troops to raise their morale.

31)Companions choose banners randomly so it keeps every new game unique in a way.

32) Slowed down party speeds on campaing map to create more strategic/tactical gameplay.

Changes :

1) Removed Shoukin Kasegi (they were too anime-ish) and several other mercenary troops simply because they were unnecessary.

2) Horses are not allowed in siege battles because siege battles now have gates.

3)Removed ugly looking items.

Fixes :

Recruiter bug fixed

Player can now send gifts to towns, villages, lords and ladies.

Sashimono textures dont go blank anymore

Companions now recruit the troops that the player choose.

Known bugs :

The page before the last one is still bugged. Dont use it to choose new clan banners instead use the last page.

IMPORTANT : I strongly advice people to use warband tamer or wse. If you encounter random crashes please use one of them.

Credits :

helmet view Shcherbyna
troop tree viewer dunde
custom notes lav
start as a faction leader vades
execute lords Mordachai
companions recruit troops for player MaverickJones
voice commands Slawomir of Aaarrghh
Chel's Wound/Recovery Scheme

Some new jinbaori textures from War of the Samurai mod

New claimant and companion dialogue : Toyotomi_Hideyoshi

Beta tester : Toyotomi_Hideyoshi

codes from gekokujo 3.1 (marty)

crime and begging system

sieges with gates

ninja siege infiltration

samurai takes 2 party slots

labour in towns and vilages

rebellions

random encounters

And the Daimyo Edition community.

Thank you all for your suggestions and interest in this mod!

If I forgot anyone please PM me so I can add you to credits list.

Permissions : Please PM me if you want to use anything from this mod.

PS. Please check in game notes > game mechanics to learn more about the new features.

I've tested it before uploading, everything was fine. Let me double check if any file regarding scripts is wrong, if theres anything wrong i'll quickly fix it.

Edit : Found the bug, apperantly i made a syntax error. Fixed it.

Here's the file :  http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09448498786277844569

I was about to ask about this submod actually.  Being it's been like a few weeks since any chatter was about.  So euphoric to see it out now. 

Yeah I was kinda busy with school and such, and fixing some bugs took a lot of time that i had. But finally its here :party:. Thank you for your interest i hope you enjoy, and let me know if you encounter any bugs other than the known ones.

Do not look here said:
I'll feel only moderately guilty about ignoring all the good features and jumping back right into my old socks of hired blade :grin:

So excited to try it out, thank you!
Haha!  :lol: Thank you and have fun!

Ability to station troops at villages, and villages will produce hired warriors and onnabushi weekly.
Some castles and towns seem to do the same. I hope there is a limit to that, because after one in-game month Sendai already has a garrison of nearly 800 of which over 100 are Hired Warriors and Onnabushi.

Articulo34 said:
Ability to station troops at villages, and villages will produce hired warriors and onnabushi weekly.
Some castles and towns seem to do the same. I hope there is a limit to that, because after one in-game month Sendai already has a garrison of nearly 800 of which over 100 are Hired Warriors and Onnabushi.
It has to do with owning clan's economy, take their castles and villages and their garrisons will decrease. Also increased morale and party sizes for both player and AI effects that. They go up to 900 sometimes and then decrease when their economy cripples, that happened me when i was a vassal of Takeda clan, there were about 900 troops at Kofu but when Uesugi took Ueda and Iıda castles they began to raid the villages around Kofu and after a month or 2 the garrison decreased back to 400-600.

Aruda said:
It has to do with owning clan's economy, take their castles and villages and their garrisons will decrease. Also increased morale and party sizes for both player and AI effects that. They go up to 900 sometimes and then decrease when their economy cripples, that happened me when i was a vassal of Takeda clan, there were about 900 troops at Kofu but when Uesugi took Ueda and Iıda castles they began to raid the villages around Kofu and after a month or 2 the garrison decreased back to 400-600.
I realized that after checking those reinforce templates. At first I thought you had included a script to manually add those troops, and that´s why I asked that. After three in-game months things seem as balanced as Sugoroku or vanilla Geko, so...everything cool.

12)Ability to create unique troops with Morgh's tool. Player will be able to produce their own troops instead of existing factions' troops

Any quick tutorial for this  :oops:

Awesome mod ,was waiting for this a while, great work!

Taigo said:
12)Ability to create unique troops with Morgh's tool. Player will be able to produce their own troops instead of existing factions' troops

Any quick tutorial for this  :oops:

Awesome mod ,was waiting for this a while, great work!
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363746.0.html

Thank you!Have fun!

A few bugs I noticed mainly going through the Cheat Menu.

1. When clicking "Move to Next Item Range" the next page shows up as "With Whom do you Wish to Speak?"  (After clicking back to camp, I noticed the item range did change)

2. Towards the end of the Items menu I noticed some of the textures were not loaded and was just a white space when I equipped the armor. 

3. I get a debug error stating something along the lines of somethings could not be found.

Wanted to post these before I forgot.  Thanks for the mod!!!

Back
Top Bottom