Trinity_Hungergames | Back at 30th October 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

trinity_logo_whiteHG.png

News.png

[30th October 2017] Trinity_Hungergames is gonna go online today at 18:00 GMT!

As Aeterna doesn't exist anymore we renamed the server to Trinity_Hungergames. As the server went offline due to bigger problems with the WSE features, we removed the troublemakers and hope the server runs well now. The server will become public today @ 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET / german time).

[2nd April 2017] Aeterna_Hungergames is back!

We might be late for April Fools, but you'll probably still be happy when we tell you that Aeterna_Hungergames is coming back! With Calestria falling apart, we've decided to go back to our roots and re-open our Native Hunger Games server! The server will be set to public within the next week - once we're ready to do so, we'll give you another announcement here.

pixel.png

emptypixel.png
OurServer.png

Servername:  Trinity_Hungergames
Slots: 64
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Website / Forum: trinity-team.eu
Steamgroup: Steam
Clanthread: Trinity ~ Clanthread

pixel.png

emptypixel.png
LuxAeternaAdministration.png

Head Admins
de.png
ReneKB (Executive Admin)

Admins

Moderators

Hungergames.png

The goal is, well, to survive. Everyone spawns at the starting position, after the countdown, you can either try to get some weapons right at the beginning, or go and find yourself better equipment somewhere in the arena, there are lots of hideouts where you can find rare weapons. You can explore dungeons, buildings, ruins or even old temples / places. But beware of traps, those can be a quick death for you. You can even build teams together with your friends and form your own little "districts". If you die, you are no longer in the games and need to wait for the next match, but you can watch the others playing through many viewpoints placed all over the map.

The winner of the hunger games earns points, which unlock additional armors. Those armors are purely cosmetic, they do not give you any advantages over other players. We're currently also planning on more features for our server!
We want to give a big shout out to Gotha who created the Hungergame-Mode and has supported us with the development of new features.

SupportUs.png

In order to maintain the server, we depend on donations. With donations we can affort the monthly further server costs. If you want to donate a sum, just press to button bellow or send me a message. We will mention you in this thread in case you don't mind. Also we are searching for Moderators, Developer (Ingame), Backend-Developers (Website) and Media Creators. If you are up for that, just send me a message.

Donation goes to ReneKB (René Kuchenbuch)

pixel.png

emptypixel.png
LuxAeternaMapRotation.png

Hungergames%20Island.jpg

Hungergames Island
created by Raggae

Valley%20of%20Swamps.jpg

Valley of Swamp
created by CalenLoki (impl. by Krex)

Nordenbergen.jpg

Nordenbergen Experimental
created by N0body (impl. by Krex)

Prison Island Experimental
created by Raggae

emptypixel.png
Servermonitor.png

servermonitor.php

Glad you liked the server :oops: :party:

Forums and website are online. Don't be shocked when you see the registration page on the website. Registrations are not directly necessary to play on the server but we will develope some nice extra features on it. For sure you should make an account. More about that you will see on release. Links have been added to the OP.

We're going to upload a guide how to make maps for Hungergames pretty soon. The more maps we have in selection, the better!

I had fun on Calestria Rip Nordic Kloney  :cry:

8D9B7DB3D6BF4796B1430EBCF95F57407C278F65

But looking forward to hunger games it was a lot of fun when it was up  :grin:

Great news, looking forward to it.

I'd also be interested in making a map - I started one ages ago for persistent world which I could probably quite easily modify to fit this, I'll wait for that guide first anyway. 

We won't release Hungergames at the 6th April... we have finished the most work and want to release it tomorrow. Around 15:00 BST we are going to make the server public for you. ^^

[30th October 2017] Trinity_Hungergames is gonna go online today at 18:00 GMT!

As Aeterna doesn't exist anymore we renamed the server to Trinity_Hungergames. As the server went offline due to bigger problems with the WSE features, we removed the troublemakers and hope the server runs well now. The server will become public today @ 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET / german time).

Back
Top Bottom