Bug and Error Reporting Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Try to elaborate instead of repeating yourself - in TWO threads!.

Are you using Vista and do you have problems in general when downloading - or is it just M&B mods?
Do you get an error message? What do you mean blocked. What happens? What's your browser (not sure if that's so relevant)?

Um... I'm not sure if this is a bug or some game issue... but it really pisses me off, so here it is:

When I join a faction (Danes, for example) they are at war with some other faction (East Anglia, for example). So after receiving some serious punding and losing a few towns, EA makes peace with the Danes. But the whole problem lies in that peace taking FOREVER! There is no more war! I'm seriously tired of riding around and beating crap out of bandits, I want war! Of course, I could hit some Saxon myself, but I can't take their towns, so that's pointless.

Well for some reason when I try loading up the mod it goes till it hits textures and then it stalls out.  I have to clt alt del to shut the game down to get out of it.  I have reinstalled M&B 5 times and the mod 7 times.  Could it possibly be that Band Of Warriors mod is causing it to do this or what?

Hrotgaar said:
Um... I'm not sure if this is a bug or some game issue... but it really pisses me off, so here it is:

When I join a faction (Danes, for example) they are at war with some other faction (East Anglia, for example). So after receiving some serious punding and losing a few towns, EA makes peace with the Danes. But the whole problem lies in that peace taking FOREVER! There is no more war! I'm seriously tired of riding around and beating crap out of bandits, I want war! Of course, I could hit some Saxon myself, but I can't take their towns, so that's pointless.

Do like real men do. Attack the weakest faction.

For all the mods except the main one (Native) I keep getting an rgl error saying missing horse meshes or something. This only started to happen after I got the most updated version of mount and blade.

Aisu Enzeru said:
For all the mods except the main one (Native) I keep getting an rgl error saying missing horse meshes or something.
This only started to happen after I got the most updated version of mount and blade.
That's probably the problem. Are you sure you use mods that are made for the version of mount & blade that you have.
For instance: this mod is for version 0.903. So if you have version 1.003 or 1.010 it won't work.
You can always download older versions to play older mods. Just install them somewhere else so they don't overwrite you current version.
Here are the old version:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,30480.0.html

Markus II said:
This is the place to post any bugs/errors you find within the mod.

When reporting bugs/errors, state the nature of the problem and where it occured.

Please refrain from using this thread as a place for ideas, or what you think should have been done with the mod.

I'll keep an updated list in the post below.
[/okay when i try to open the mod, and it comes to the process INI screen, itll stop loading, and when i downsize itll tell me that its unable to open the file CommonRes/horse_meshes.brf   
I dont know if this is a bug or if im just retarded, but can someone please help me? ]

Getting an error when tryng to play this mod:

Unable to open file: Commonres\horse_anim_b.brf

Any idea whats wrong?

No, this mod will only work on version 0.903.

http://files.filefront.com/mountandblade+0903+setupexe/;9242921;/fileinfo.html

Thats a shame, it looked like the closest I could find to Bernard Cornwell's Saxon Chronicles setting. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom