Bug and Error Reporting Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Markus II

Knight
This is the place to post any bugs/errors you find within the mod.

When reporting bugs/errors, state the nature of the problem and where it occured.

Please refrain from using this thread as a place for ideas, or what you think should have been done with the mod.

I'll keep an updated list in the post below.

The fix to-do list:

+ New Map. Done.
+ Fix Floating Castle at Dinas Emrys into Hill Fort. Done.
+ Convert horses in Arena. Done
+ Convert Bows/Arrows in Arena to melee weapons. Done.
+ Remove Sword Sisters all together. Done.
+ Fix shadow issue with sword scabbards.
+ Fix Damage interuption. Done.
+ Fix Fur/merchant issue. Done.
Dialog lock-up issues for Kingdom parties. (Scouts, Patrols and Foragers) Done.
Dialog issues for Briton Rebel parties. Done.
NPC recruitment relations issue. (Joining despite negative relations)
Village of Galford cannot be accessed. Done.
Cost error when recruiting Geogurth Warriors. (cheaper than stated) Done.
Maille Hauberk/coat armour value discrepancy. Done.
Kill local merchant scene needs fixing. Done.
Fix loot issue. Done.
Fix hunt down murderer quest.
Fix ransomed Lord dialog.

Hey, a started off as a Wessex vassal, raised an army etc and attempted to seige a Welsh castle which my faction are apparently at war with but there is no option, not sure if this was my mistake or not but though a may aswell check.

-Peter- said:
Hey, a started off as a Wessex vassal, raised an army etc and attempted to seige a Welsh castle which my faction are apparently at war with but there is no option, not sure if this was my mistake or not but though a may aswell check.
try pressing "q" and go to the factions tab. there you should see info on all  major factions
eg who they're at war with, what vassals do they have, what places they own etc.

I've been sent to hunt down a murderer in Somerton, but despite searching every inch on that damn town I can't find him.  Not sure if it's a bug or not, but he seems to be missing.

Odin Doomhammer said:
I've been sent to hunt down a murderer in Somerton, but despite searching every inch on that damn town I can't find him.  Not sure if it's a bug or not, but he seems to be missing.
try to use cntrl + e to look for him

Charidemus said:
Odin Doomhammer said:
try to use cntrl + e to look for him

It made my horse neigh, but nothing else.  Am I missing something?

Odin Doomhammer said:
Charidemus said:
Odin Doomhammer said:
try to use ctrl + e to look for him

Yes, he didn't tell you that you need to have edit mode enabled.
It's under 'configure' -> 'advanced' -> 'enable edit mode'. Then you start the game.
Use the mouse and WASD keys to look around. F and C hightens or lowers the camera.

Adorno said:
Odin Doomhammer said:
Charidemus said:
Odin Doomhammer said:

It's under 'configure' -> 'advanced' -> 'enable edit mode'. Then you start the game.
Use the mouse and WASD keys to look around. F and C hightens or lowers the camera.
it's for editing scenes. :grin:

The sword scabbard texture dosn't work. Its fine when the weapon is in the scabbard, but when you draw the danish, chieftan, jarl sword there is a black hilt on the scabbard. I know its small but it gets in the way

It's probably partly my fault, but the icons I made are dayglow.

Other than that, the only thing I found is some grammatical stuff in dialogue. I'll be going through it and fixing it shortly.

Adorno said:
Odin Doomhammer said:
Charidemus said:
Odin Doomhammer said:

Cheers, I'll try that.  Obviously there still may be a problem that needs fixing though - don't want to have to do all that malarkey in the final version.

I'm about two-thirds of the way through the dialogue (man, it's long), fixing mostly commas, but some capitalization issues and random other stuff. A lot of it's in the Native dialogue as well.

Im not sure its a bug, but i joind the mercar or whatever they are called :razz:
But the probrlem is that i cant upgrade men after they are mecran vetran fydan...  :???:

I can't seem to load the mod at all... It gets about a fifth of the way through loading the INI file, when an error message pops up saying, "get_object failed for texture:"

Anybody know what the problem is?

My inventory keeps getting wiped out. I don't know when, Don't know why. I just know that from time to time everything in my inventory disappears. With dread I await the 'You have no food' red letters to pop up which announces my inventory to be empty. This once happened when I had 1 ragged I-Dont-Know-What from a bandit and some apples. It also happened when I had 12 loads of fur, 5 loads of velvet and 8 linen. Total loss of 2000 Silver. Not cool.

Anybody know what the problem is?
I don't have that bug. Try reinstalling. (The mod, not the game) Or wait for MarkusII to save the day. Har!

Chechen! said:
Im not sure its a bug, but i joind the mercar or whatever they are called :razz:
But the probrlem is that i cant upgrade men after they are mecran vetran fydan...  :???:
Mercar? Mecran? L0L? Well, What to do... First I suggest that you start the game, write the actually name of those Mercarians/Mecranians down and edit your post with it. >.< Anyway, Sounds like a uncompleted thing rather than a bug. If it's not meant to be so in the first place.

I dont know if this is a bug or not. But i keep missing things from my inventory. I collected 5000 as taxes for a quest, and as i was on my way to pay the lord the money, it said i lost 5000 silver...it happens with food also, one minute i have 50/50...the next minute it says the party has nothing to eat.

FieldMarshal said:
I dont know if this is a bug or not. But i keep missing things from my inventory. I collected 5000 as taxes for a quest, and as i was on my way to pay the lord the money, it said i lost 5000 silver...it happens with food also, one minute i have 50/50...the next minute it says the party has nothing to eat.
:>  As I was typing just now, I have the same problem. And yes, if you are losing everything from you inventory without specific reasons, it's a bug. It's making the mod a bit on the unplayable side, especially for the merchants. Harr! Let's hope that Markus will bring out the bug-basher soon. Gah! The mod is too awesome. To think I only looked at it today makes me wanna hit something.

Back
Top Bottom