[Minor League] Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner

Sergeant Knight
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

sACQfHx.png

Maps

Matches of the Minor League will be conducted only on the closed and mixed maps, because of 5x5-mode.

Please, check these maps. Most of them are brand new and has been never used on major tournaments before.

I hope you like it or really hate, so estimate them in comments!

List

1. Verloren
-p1cCSQGjI4.jpg
2. Fort of Honour
jsebPZMeLvI.jpg
3. San’di’Boush
bs3a_S5WMig.jpg
4. Legacy Town
6QVA14zIDuM.jpg

5. Naval Outpost
V7HLfVQo5ts.jpg
6. Mountain Fortress
ePrKN7iAmBs.jpg
7. Nord Town
l2wQowSyA98.jpg
8. The Bridge
l6B7tVW.jpg

9. Tannenberg
kJWMOdcu9tA.jpg
10. Separation Anxiety
UPtccAJ.jpg
11. Nefoca
Spier1h0OPw.jpg
12. Ateshli
cgIVaY2.jpg

13. Rich Desert Town
YtwB2KFmbcA.jpg
14. Vendetta
J8mykq3.jpg
[td]
16. Arshabah
PXS3o7f.jpg
[/td][td]
16. Winterburg
kxTD504KSXo.jpg
[/td]

After the detailed check of the "Ateshli" map, I will remove or edit it.

About "The Bridge": I will not edit it, keeping only two central ways (on and under the bridge), because this is the main fixture. There will be a lot of further solutions after Master of the Flag.

Actually, I've planned to make new tie-braker map with this way system, but I made a decision to make an ordinary map.

I don't like how all maps are made: you always have ways to the left, to the right, and to the middle. This is too simple and repetitive. The obvious example are maps like San'di'Boush & Fort of Honour — they are very similar.

Map edited

"Separation Anxiety" has been edited and added some decor (no changes for ways). Now map is looks not very empty.
Old
[td]
New[/td]​

[tr][td]
4M2xN6oJhBg.jpg

[/td][td]
UPtccAJ.jpg

[/td][/tr]​

Map edited

"The Bridgle" has been edited: added some decor, tower premises on the bridge, edited some negligible objects, middle flag has been moved from under bridge to outside. Now map is a bit more comfortable for cavalry.
l6B7tVW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom