TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Austyboo ^_^ said:
Его Высокопревосходительство said:
How does one read a pistol?
Ah yes, a classic question. Obviously some pistols will have a brand, caliber and other information but it's all in such tiny script! Well, Springfield Armory has a hot new product out of Croatia to solve just this very problem. Introducing the XD!

Springfield-XD-Mod2-Grip-Zone-3.jpg

With bold, easy-to-read script on nearly every surface, you'll always have something to read casually and without any need for glasses. The XD even goes a few steps further than most companies, including script even on the handgun's grip with their patented GripZoneTM technology.

Chairman Maoundy said:
I hate all of you.

The amount leaked is not as significant as the fact that it happened since many claimed it was state-of-the-art piping but,
out of ignorance, what is the point of installing or noting that that piping is extra THICCif the pump stations remain weak points?
Are such surges rare, infrequent, or easily manageable?

Pumping stations are weak points in any system, not matter whats being moved or where. Supply, drainage, or removal the pump station is always a weak point. They require in some cases daily or weekly serviceability checks and preventive maintenance. So if you want to be worried, or make a statement out of concern, worry less about the pipe and draw attention to the actual cause and problem. Questions that should be brought up include, "Does the stations meet or exceed regulation on containment, and set up of containment areas around the stations?"," How many men and women do you have monitoring and operating these stations?" "Are there enough people to avoid fatigue, or are you hiring the minimum allowed?", etc, etc.

As an aside the reason for the extra thicc piping is obvious. It's to keep Price Brosnan and Denise Richards in this time to prevent something like it's sequel Die Another Day from ever happening again.

I'm not saying it's okay what he did (anyone who is clueless enough to hit someone in front of cameras deserve to be jailed), I'm just saying that it wasn't a murder attempt, but a random act of idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom