Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fair, he actually doesn't sleep in a bunk bed with fluorescent moon and star stickers.
He sleeps in a pillow fort with fluorescent moon and star stickers.

I buy them tyvm. I literally typed "Tacky Shirts" into Google. Dresslily is one of my favorite websites ever. And don't talk **** about my glow in the dark constellations or my pillow fort.

31648040b0096e0a0926514e2973d6fd.png

kurczak said:
I think he looks good in general. His looks are not the "problem" with those pictures  :smile:

I suppose you are talking mainly of the third one, since he is in casual clothes there (so presumably chose them himself). It must be a thing for young men of a certain age to like wearing a t-shirt under a checked button-up-the-front shirt, because I did it too  :lol: Mind you, Fishy looks rather smart there, but I think I looked more sloppy. It suited me through my depressing, late teenage years to trudge around in an outfit that had a slight scruffiness about it but could masquerade as smart-casual; I think it was rather comforting. I was really into Red Dwarf back then, and I think I half imagined myself as a Dave Lister figure, without needing to be the last man alive to be lonely and bored  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom