Teutonic Knights don't have any boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

lordingmar1 said:
This sucks really hard, is there a way to fix it my self without having to wait for the next patch?

They do have boots, you probably just removed them by mistake since Teutonic troops are technically custom troops so you can remove and add equipment to them, anyway just talk to the troops and give them boots :wink:

thewanderingknight said:
lordingmar1 said:
This sucks really hard, is there a way to fix it my self without having to wait for the next patch?

They do have boots, you probably just removed them by mistake since Teutonic troops are technically custom troops so you can remove and add equipment to them, anyway just talk to the troops and give them boots :wink:
First I thought I had forgotten that, but when I looked it up there were no boots lol.

And btw, my game crashes a lot when loading towns.

lordingmar1 said:
thewanderingknight said:
lordingmar1 said:

First I thought I had forgotten that, but when I looked it up there were no boots lol.

And btw, my game crashes a lot when loading towns.

Look up the video "Teutons vs Templars" they have boots, the crashes are because your hardware isn't handling the scenes so you need to lower graphics settings.

["custom_knight","Teutonic Knight","Teutonic Knights",tf_cristiano|tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_horse|tf_guarantee_shield,0,0,fac_player_supporters_faction,[],def_attrib|level(23),wp_melee(150),knows_common|knows_riding_5|knows_shield_7|knows_ironflesh_7|knows_power_strike_7,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["custom_knight_equip","Teutonic Knight","Teutonic Knights",tf_hero|tf_inactive,0,0,fac_player_supporters_faction,
  [itm_heavy_lance,itm_lance_banner_teu,itm_lance_banner_teu1,itm_lance_banner_teu3,itm_lance_banner_teu2,itm_heavy_lance,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_sword_medieval_teu,itm_shield_knight_teu1,itm_shield_knight_teu2,itm_shield_knight_teu3,itm_shield_knight_teu4,itm_shield_knight_teu5,itm_shield_knight_teu6,itm_shield_knight_teu7,
    itm_knight_teu1,itm_knight_teu2,itm_knight_teu3,itm_knight_teu4,itm_knight_teu5,itm_knight_teu6,itm_knight_teu7,itm_knight_teu8,itm_knight_teu9,itm_knight_teu10,itm_horse_teu1,itm_horse_teu2,itm_hunter1,itm_hunter2,itm_hunter3,itm_hunter4,itm_mail_boots1,itm_mail_mittens1,itm_helm_golden1,itm_helm_golden2,itm_helm_golden3,itm_helm_teu,itm_helm_teu1,itm_helm_black,itm_helm_black1],
  def_attrib|level(23),wp_melee(150),knows_common,0],
  ["custom_knight_selection","Teutonic Knight","Teutonic Knights",tf_hero|tf_inactive,0,0,fac_player_supporters_faction,
  [itm_heavy_lance,itm_lance_banner_teu3,itm_lance_banner_teu,itm_lance_banner_teu1,itm_lance_banner_teu2,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_sword_medieval_teu,itm_mail_boots1,itm_horse_teu1,itm_horse_teu2,itm_hunter1,itm_hunter2,itm_hunter3,itm_hunter4,itm_mail_mittens1,itm_shield_knight_teu1,itm_shield_knight_teu2,itm_shield_knight_teu3,itm_shield_knight_teu4,itm_shield_knight_teu5,itm_shield_knight_teu6,itm_shield_knight_teu7,
  itm_knight_teu1,itm_knight_teu2,itm_knight_teu3,itm_knight_teu4,itm_knight_teu5,itm_knight_teu6,itm_knight_teu7,itm_knight_teu8,itm_knight_teu9,itm_knight_teu10,itm_helm_golden1,itm_helm_golden2,itm_helm_golden3,itm_helm_teu,itm_helm_teu1,itm_helm_black,itm_helm_black1
  ],
  def_attrib|level(23),wp_melee(150),knows_common|knows_inventory_management_10,0],

Notice "itm_mail_boots1" "itm_mail_mittens1" is that enough to you?

I reinstalled the mod and checked if it was working now, but it wasn't so I started a new game as a teutonic grandmaster and for some reason they are wearing gloves + boots (I can also see it in their inventory) but when I go back to my old save it's broken.

Back
Top Bottom