What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
A vote for me is a vote for Gulen.
Done.

Why the **** people in here are supporting Fettulah Gulen ? An American cooperative homeland traitor terrorist religion abuser ?
He is responsible for killing hundreds of people in 15th july and many brave journalists ! Search for Ugur Mumcu !
He was Erdogans best friend until they fell off for power reasons.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1058332897688649728

This is a half paralysed ex police officer who was executed(unsuccessful he got paralysed) in 15th july by Gulens supporters, his comrade wasnt as lucky as him, he died.

Poll is just a joke but supporting a terrorist head is a no joke.

They were stealing university exam questions and giving them to children of their supporters, for many years Erdogan gave them the questions and they structured inside the country, his supporters believe he is a holy man of islam and they even eat his body hairs.

KhergitLancer99 said:
He is responsible for killing hundreds of people in 15th july and many brave journalists ! Search for Ugur Mumcu !
He was Erdogans best friend until they fell off for power reasons.

They were stealing university exam questions and giving them to children of their supporters, for many years Erdogan gave them the questions and they structured inside the country, his supporters believe he is a holy man of islam and they even eat his body hairs.
I wasn't gonna vote, but this won me over. Way to go, Nemo!

Oh the old political extortion thing, well I do fear your power on the end, but you could at least talk nicely about my friendly poll

Did I accidentally a war?  :lol:

Oswald III said:
Oh the old political extortion thing, well I do fear your power on the end, but you could at least talk nicely about my friendly poll
It's not that bad, just confused me at first. If I wasn't nominated, my support would probably go to NPC99 or Onionman.

DrBf9v-W4AAtglf.jpg

KhergitLancer99 said:
Why the **** people in here are supporting Fettulah Gulen ?
rumour.gif
They aren't; it's just the culture of the boards. They're just pissed off with posters coming from the same community that's gained a bit of infamy coming to the thread and complaining about the same thing, so they resort to ****posting to annoy them. It's not really squeaky-clean behaviour, and I remember the forums being a bit more serious when I first joined, but the banter ain't worth getting riled up about even now. Most of the stuff here that sounds racist, insulting or offensive at the first glance actually is ****posting.

Back
Top Bottom