What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lumоs said:
Well, technically, him being a neo-Nazi lunatic doesn't mean his game is bad.
He don't deserve my money.
His game being good doesn't matter if he use the profit to commit hate crimes.

I'm not financing a hatemonger.

You guys boycott EA and Ubisoft, i Boycott neo-nazis.

Edit: I'm thinking on making a thread on his steam forum about him being a neo nazi.
Peoples need to know.

Just like when a convicted pedophile move into your neighborhood, folks need to know.

I actually wouldn't care if the game is good. When I boycott Ubi or EA, it's because their games are **** and I dislike their approach to their business. This guy sounds just as bad with empty promises and deadline issues if the reddit post is to be believed and the game doesn't interest me, but the racism wouldn't be much of a deterrent by itself.

Rabs, you can calm down, the guy sounds more liable to being committed than committing a crime. Any crime.

What you do if you give him money, is prop up the online ramblings of a petty asshat with inferiority issues large enough to plant a flag on and call it a Giant Leap For Mankind. One that had spent the last 20 or so years making his own game to upstage his former employer, which, itself, has been dead for most of that time, anyhow.

Wellenbrecher said:
Lumоs said:
Maybe he had a car phone. It's still mobile, innit? :iamamoron:
Wouldn't that have been even more expensive?
No idea. Car phones are a thing I've only ever seen in films. I assumed that since regular mobiles replaced them, they were present earlier, and thus more common. In all honesty, I have no idea at all.

Goker said:
I actually wouldn't care if the game is good. When I boycott Ubi or EA, it's because their games are **** and I dislike their approach to their business. This guy sounds just as bad with empty promises and deadline issues if the reddit post is to be believed and the game doesn't interest me, but the racism wouldn't be much of a deterrent by itself.
And even though EA's business practices are ****, I still buy the Battlefield games because I want to play them. You mention that the game doesn't interest you, which is reasonable, but if the game interests you, and you've been waiting for something like Wizardry 7/8/whateveritis since 1992/2001/whenever, and the guy's... er... peculiarity... hasn't marred his game, then ignoring it purely based on the developer's political views would be fallacious.
Whether someone who ****s the release dates up deserves $40 is a different question entirely. And, from a millenial's viewpoint, paying that much for something that looks like it belongs in '95... nah.
(On the other hand, this Wizardry 8 looks interesting. Unlike its predecessor, it has 3D and menus that don't seem entirely ****ing atrocious.)

Serpent Of Eden said:
Check his steam forum.
Its a hive filled with neo nazi worms.
I don't understand why you deliberately keep finding these "hives" of "neo-Nazi worms". Feels like you'd be much happier if you didn't waste your time with them.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/1458455461499136742/

It's like a Jerry Lewis movie that not even the French think is funny.
Ayyyyyy.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/ said:
    600 hours of play possible in a single game
    Lush Colorful 2D Hand Drawn Artwork
    Retro style MIDI music and 8 bit sound effects
    244+ Maps in the game to explore!
    Turn-Based strategic combat
    Multiple Beginnings, Multiple Endings
    144 context sensitive magic spells
    14 races, 15 professions, 50 skills
    64 intelligent NPCs with 8000+ Words in Vocabulary
    Full Sentence Communication with NPCs
    240+ monsters each with special powers and defenses
    1000+ items, Carry Containers, Global Party Inventory
    30 conditions, from Confusion to Disease & Lycanthropy
    Automapping, Autowalking, Autohealing
    Global Map Atlas With Position Marker
    Quest Journal, Hint Prompting, Help Facility, Mini-Quests
    Complex LockPicking Interfaces for Doors & Chests
    Challenging Puzzles and Rich Interactive Dungeons
    Browsable Character Library for up to 100 characters
    Up to 12 Commented Postage Stamped Savegames
    Multi-themed GUI and customizable screen layouts
Ayyyyy! This looks breddy gud, I'll definitely give this humble games merchant my hard earned welfare dolla dolla bills.

Comrade Temuzu said:
my hard earned welfare dolla dolla bills.
Mock me all you want but i wasn't on welfare all my life, i did work.
Also i don't abuse it.

And if i were to get a normal low paid 40h/week job now, i couldn't afford my medications which i need to function.

You think I'm crazy, without my medications, I'm WAY more unstable.

I ****ing hate you Temuzu, i really do.

That may be, but his post didn't directly attack you. If that's his game then let him be so be pathetic he's making fun of some internet person's finances on his own time and don't get yourself worked up over it.

Serpent Of Eden said:
And hes not on welfare so why would he say welfare money?
How the **** would you know that? Unlike some, I don't post everything that happens to me here or elsewhere. Granted, I'm going off of welfare after next month since I got a university spot after writing my bachelors work, but still.

Not that you inferior sapos would know anything about that.

Serpent Of Eden said:

I get tired of saying this, so I'm going to say it in really big letters.

USE THE ****ING IGNORE FUNCTION.

That way you won't find personal offence in everything everybody says. You know who else did that? Temujin. And you know where he is now? Not here. Just put the people you don't like on your ignore list, and stop generating drama.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Serpent Of Eden said:

I get tired of saying this, so I'm going to say it in really big letters.

USE THE ****ING IGNORE FUNCTION.

That way you won't find personal offence in everything everybody says. You know who else did that? Temujin. And you know where he is now? Not here. Just put the people you don't like on your ignore list, and stop generating drama.
i didn't break any rules in that post but i get your point.
But temujin, really?

Serpent Of Eden said:
i didn't break any rules in that post but i get your point.
But temujin, really?

If I have to come here and read this thread, it's drama. I don't want to read the thread. Don't make me read it.

Your persecution complex may not be as big as Temujin's, but it's there. Take a chill pill. Use the ignore function. I use it myself and can promise it works.

Serpent Of Eden said:
Check his steam forum.
Its a hive filled with neo nazi worms.

Why the **** do you look on the Steam forums anyway? Like it's no ****ing surprise you find the dregs at the bottom of the barrel when you're actively looking for them at a place like that.

Back
Top Bottom