What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Serpent Of Eden said:
I want to try out Kvass but i don't know if Kvass is sold in Canada.
I also want to try Irn bru but its probably not sold here.  :sad:

Don't you have stores run by Russian or Ukrainian expats? They sell it sometimes, but wildly overpriced.

Most commercial kvass brands are far too syrupy sweet for me, it's like drinking malt extract. The one I remember liking best was khlebny kray.

I tried making some kvass for myself the other day using some homemade sourdough bread, but I didn't consider how much salt there was in that bread.  Had to pour out the lot, I guess I'll try again sometime.

Serpent Of Eden said:
I also want to try Irn bru but its probably not sold here.  :sad:
I know it's sold in the US, so I'm guessing it's possible you'll find it in Canada too. But don't be bothered if you don't, it's really nothing special. It also contains "Sunset Yellow", one of those suspicious food colourings that are totally safe.
(Then again, I'm generally not particularly fond of sweet drinks, especially carbonated ones, so it's possible that YMMV.)

I baked a couple of loaves of bread by a recipe from my dad's Swedish bread recipe book, using the recipe "Finnish rye bread" as I often have before. This bread is made only of rye flour, no wheat in it's whatsoever. And it's a sourdough bread. Now this time I used molds for the bread although the recipe called for two round breads (liberally sprinkled with rye flour so the bread becomes richly "crackelerad" ,as it's called in Swedish, on its crust.)

I learned my lesson as the breads, although appearing very attractive and looking like a normal loaf of bread like you'd get out of a bakery, were monstrous; for as I eagerly cut one of the loaves with a knife I found that the uppermost part of the bread, or the bit that had leavened in the mold, was hollow and the crust  hung grotesquely above this hollow as I cut the bread. Let this be a cautionary tale about rye bread! Don't treat it as another kind of bread.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

So i found this game and somehow most of its fanbase are /pol poster with nazi Germany avatars and Imperial Russian avatars.
I learned a new word from that game steam forum ''sape''
What the **** does ''sape'' mean?

And why does a early 90s era inspired Dungeon crawler attract so many neo nazis?

Hell, one of the thread ended with neo nazis flaming a homosexual poster because of his anime avatar when they all had nazi germany avatars.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/127cbe/grimoire_heralds_of_the_winged_exemplar_an_old/
So apparently, the dev a neo nazi.  :lol:
Removed from my wish list.

Anyway, if that's all it was, he'd just be another vapourware guy. BUT THERE'S MORE! See, Cleve used to go on Usenet back in the day and regale us with stories about the coming race wars in America, how he once defeated an entire gang of Mexican thugs in the L.A. riots, and how he's actually descended from Neanderthals and hence is like an ubermench to us puny Homo Sapiens. He would tell us tales of his superior bone density, which once allowed him to not only get hit by a car and survive but the car's metal bent around him because he's just that strong, yo. Oh, and how musketballs used to be the size of basketballs and if you got hit with one you'd just explode into red mist. Not him, though, because he's a Neanderthal.

"Sape" must mean purely Homo Sapiens and not loaded with them powerful Neanderthal genes I suppose.

Serpent Of Eden said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

So i found this game and somehow most of its fanbase are /pol poster with nazi Germany avatars and Imperial Russian avatars.
I learned a new word from that game steam forum ''sape''
What the **** does ''sape'' mean?

And why does a early 90s era inspired Dungeon crawler attract so many neo nazis?

Hell, one of the thread ended with neo nazis flaming a homosexual poster because of his anime avatar when they all had nazi germany avatars.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/127cbe/grimoire_heralds_of_the_winged_exemplar_an_old/
So apparently, the dev a neo nazi.  :lol:
Removed from my wish list.

I normally don't put too much stock in Rabbleposts about internet fringe nutjobs but following the paper trail of this guy was particularly amusing. I have no idea why I bothered to read through this entire post he made on some site that looks like it's only once-removed from an Alex Jones domain, but I'm kind of glad I did because it's ****ing hilarious.

"Pink ass porky pecker", said no one ever. :lol: Thank god he had those animal traps in the garage from the previous tenant and was tactically versed in the use of Gerber weaponized baby products. Without them he would have never be able to expose the utter blindness to self-knowledge of the liberal mind without them.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I normally don't put too much stock in Rabbleposts about internet fringe nutjobs but following the paper trail of this guy was particularly amusing. I have no idea why I bothered to read through this entire post he made on some site that looks like it's only once-removed from an Alex Jones domain, but I'm kind of glad I did because it's ****ing hilarious.
Rolling in that security money as he was using a cellphone in 1992, eh?

Wellenbrecher said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
Rolling in that security money as he was using a cellphone in 1992, eh?
Careful wytebois, anymore doubt and you'll catch a 100+ mph wallop to the face.

Well, technically, him being a neo-Nazi lunatic doesn't mean his game is bad. It'll only be bad if it's full of his political views, which may or may not be the case.
But a little looking at his blog, and Vermillion's link above... er... well, I'm impressed. It's remarkable.
I almost pissed myself. My wife wanted me to leave the Desert Eagle. Damn, I was going to die because I let her cuckold me again. Ironic.
Holy ****. I think I'll read through the whole thing. :lol:

Maybe he had a car phone. It's still mobile, innit? :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom