Author Topic: Your own faction???  (Read 1602 times)

Zaro

• italiano stallion-o
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Your own faction???
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 11:00:04 PM »
Both of your posts don't make sense.

Anyway I think M&B should give the player the choice to follow William the Bastard's example.

No, you're just confused. My post is quite clear if you read it properly, and you're actually just agreeing with me. The post that followed mine also makes sense, telling me not to take the post I replied to seriously.

MagicJuggler

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 02:28:25 AM »
One could integrate the ideas brought forth from Bandit King into this version. Make it that one has "Player Faction" but then on one of the menus you can rename the faction to "Kingdom of Kickassistan." or something.

Jadow

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: IG_Earl_Kalient
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »
if you are a vassal of a faction, you conquer a castle but the king dosen't give you it you can ignore him and take the castle on your own, of course you will be kicked out of the faction and they will probably declare war on you...

DamienZharkoff

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »
if you are a vassal of a faction, you conquer a castle but the king dosen't give you it you can ignore him and take the castle on your own, of course you will be kicked out of the faction and they will probably declare war on you...
you become (Castles original owners faction) rebels

hunterman52

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 11:00:34 PM »
To be honest with you i dont really care about my own faction i just like taking over towns and looting villages + owning war parties thats the best fun of the game!!!...

zatila

• Recruit
  • The blue storm is coming
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »
 :o Thanks for the replies. I got another idea too! If you get enough renown (maybe 800-1000 or so) you could be offered to make your own faction! :wink:

zatila

• Recruit
  • The blue storm is coming
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2018, 10:57:47 PM »
Well this feature sorted itself out pretty well, right? 10 years later and STILL NO BANNERLORD THOUGH :O