[NC2017] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

If Scotland were to make their OWN team, there wouldn't even be a UK, they're complaining for the sake of complaining. If it was Wales and England it would be called England & Wales and not the UK.

Viktor said:
MyrmidonAchilles said:
If it was England or Scotland instead I'm sure the UK team would've been renamed. We all like to make fun of Wales, it's great fun. But they should be allowed to rep themselves if they so wish, it's respectful and everyone should be allowed to represent their nation irl or in game if they so wish. Keeping name UK is disrespectful and isn't giving team Wales the legitimacy to stand outside of the UK. When a country in the UK wants to represent themselves there shouldn't be a UK team, it's courtesy and respect (not to mention logical)
It's also courtesy and respect to actually ask the country you want to step out of (U.K), to make your own team. Wales didn't. We're not doing this for great fun cause we wanna represent our country too. And our country is the U.K.  You have no more right to tell us to rename than the admin team do.

I messaged deacon around 3 months before the NC as he was one of the previous captains. So yes I did. So I gave respect and courtesy, however, I've received none. I don't know where you got the idea that we didn't ask. You're not even a contact or anything, you don't know behind the scenes. Your country isn't the UK either, as both NI and Wales aren't even participating within the UK team. If OGL wasn't a captain, or was playing for the UK team, the name would have been changed in an instant.

Fietta said:
If Scotland were to make their OWN team, there wouldn't even be a UK, they're complaining for the sake of complaining. If it was Wales and England it would be called England & Wales and not the UK.

Viktor said:
MyrmidonAchilles said:
If it was England or Scotland instead I'm sure the UK team would've been renamed. We all like to make fun of Wales, it's great fun. But they should be allowed to rep themselves if they so wish, it's respectful and everyone should be allowed to represent their nation irl or in game if they so wish. Keeping name UK is disrespectful and isn't giving team Wales the legitimacy to stand outside of the UK. When a country in the UK wants to represent themselves there shouldn't be a UK team, it's courtesy and respect (not to mention logical)
It's also courtesy and respect to actually ask the country you want to step out of (U.K), to make your own team. Wales didn't. We're not doing this for great fun cause we wanna represent our country too. And our country is the U.K.  You have no more right to tell us to rename than the admin team do.

I messaged deacon around 3 months before the NC as he was one of the previous captains. So yes I did. So I gave respect and courtesy, however, I've received none. I don't know where you got the idea that we didn't ask. You're not even a contact or anything, you don't know behind the scenes. Your country isn't the UK either, as both NI and Wales aren't even participating. If OGL wasn't a captain, or was playing for the UK team, the name would have been changed in an instant.
Fietta said:
you don't know behind the scenes.

Viktor said:
Fietta said:

Viktor said:
MyrmidonAchilles said:

I messaged deacon around 3 months before the NC as he was one of the previous captains. So yes I did. So I gave respect and courtesy, however, I've received none. I don't know where you got the idea that we didn't ask. You're not even a contact or anything, you don't know behind the scenes. Your country isn't the UK either, as both NI and Wales aren't even participating. If OGL wasn't a captain, or was playing for the UK team, the name would have been changed in an instant.
Fietta said:
you don't know behind the scenes.

Considering the fact that OGL joining the team creating drama within the team by removing half of the UK players, OGL makes a big enough difference for change. Without OGL many things would change. I guarantee you still don't know behind the UK scenes either. Don't make some stupid-ass reply because you have no idea what else to reply with.

wales.jpg

Back
Top Bottom