[NC2017] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Replace the flag of CZSK one more time please. Should be final now.

VhsLLm8.png

TEAM: Yugoslavia
ADDITION:
oNyKiAq.png
Momchilo
QSd1d1J.png
Marko
oNyKiAq.png
Knezevic
Ixd54bU.png
Mali_Radojica
oNyKiAq.png
RobertBaratheon
ID1
oNyKiAq.png
Sogo
ID1
oNyKiAq.png
IrfanAtic
ID1

Smiley as Contact 2 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031151447/
Ganni as Contact 3 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156710833/

Gibby Jr said:
We refuse to play as "England and Scotland". I've spoken to the other captains; we are the United Kingdom.

You have no Welsh players that I know of you kind of are England and Scotland. Nevertheless I doubt this stops Wales from participating :razz:

This doesn't stop Wales from participating, since they refuse to play as ''England & Scotland'' we'll figure something out. I tried my best to make it 50/50 fair for both Wales and ''UK''. But it was not good enough apparently, so atm, I am trying to figure something out :sad:

MyrmidonAchilles said:
How can you refuse? You have neither Welsh or NI players. It's not a UK team, and with a Welsh team it doesn't represent the UK.

This, and they only have 2 Scottish players. I hope Scotland makes a team in the upcoming NCs, would be nice. OGL get to work...

We are the United Kingdom team. If the tournament administrators have accepted a separate Wales team that's their prerogative but it doesn't affect us.

If Scotland had voted to be independent the UK wouldn't have become England, Wales, and NI. It would remove UK. Same idea here. It can be taken as a given that it is the UK - Wales since there is a separate Wales team. That's all that needs to be said on it, people trying to force it to be named something else can gtfo

OurGloriousLeader said:
We are the United Kingdom team. If the tournament administrators have accepted a separate Wales team that's their prerogative but it doesn't affect us.

If Scotland had voted to be independent the UK wouldn't have become England, Wales, and NI. It would remove UK. Same idea here. It can be taken as a given that it is the UK - Wales since there is a separate Wales team. That's all that needs to be said on it, people trying to force it to be named something else can gtfo

Due to the lack of Welsh players and Northern Ireland in the UK team. I don't understand your problem. Effectively the England & Scotland would be an alliance. I'm not allowing you to represent my country because you can't be arsed to change your name. Man up kid. Playing at the UK is basically saying there's 2 Welsh teams since you're also representing the country, even if there's 0 welsh players within the Welsh team.

Back
Top Bottom