[NC2017] Server Bookings & Admin Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Menethil said:
Denied  We dont accept this servers and you act like a little kid because you have 7 ping higher on France. After admins decision about this situtation I ll make the server book. You little piece of ****.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about a "little kid" but it makes sense to play on the server where we both have lower ping (Germany) instead of France? Yes it's true that Can will get lower ping on France but it doesn't make sense to make all of our pings higher just for one player.  It's common knowledge that Turks have lower ping on German servers so trying to argue that they don't is pointless.

Golodir said:
Menethil said:
Denied  We dont accept this servers and you act like a little kid because you have 7 ping higher on France. After admins decision about this situtation I ll make the server book. You little piece of ****.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about a "little kid" but it makes sense to play on the server where we both have lower ping (Germany) instead of France? Yes it's true that Can will get lower ping on France but it doesn't make sense to make all of our pings higher just for one player.  It's common knowledge that Turks have lower ping on German servers so trying to argue that they don't is pointless.

Actually, I don't feel a change when I use Germany and France servers. They both have similiar, if not the same pings. That makes me think if the Germany servers aren't on borders with France or they are not such a good quality. Even tho, I don't think you should play a match on Germany if the change is only somewhere around ~7 ping. If Can is going to have a significant change in his ping, I think the server should be the one better for him.. You won't even notice the difference between the pings.

Don't mind me tho.  :oops: :twisted:

Golodir said:
Menethil said:

You think you know our pings better than us? Ask other nations we always prefer to play on France servers. True that some of us gets better ping on germany servers but some of us gets worse and unplayable ping. The best option for us is France servers. You lied that you got 90 pings etc etc. But thanks to you that we can see your ping and our ping aswell and we can compare those http://imgur.com/a/PEElJ ( LOL You deleted the screen?? pathetic.) You get an advantage on Germany servers but france servers are equal for both of us even its better for you. You got 47 in germany and 54 on France arni. And you say admins that its unplayebly bla bla bla. We wont accept 2 sets in germany 2 sets in france. I wont bargaining with cheater, liar and ddoser. And you blame us that we open torrents during matches? I wonder how hard your childhood was.

Ping is not everything as you can see http://i.imgur.com/Tfq1Laa.jpg but we want justice for once. We dont force any team to make home away system do we? You can get 60-70 ping on turkish servers aswell. It would be equal for both of us but we dont force any team for this. Because generally teams are more understanding when they play against Turkey. If arni didnt delete the screen we could take avarege for both teams and decide. I would bet that their avarege ping is still better then ours in France servers. And Gibby please for the love of god stop defending arni. be a man for once

Menethil said:
Ping is not everything as you can see http://i.imgur.com/Tfq1Laa.jpg
Brings up a totally irrelevant screenshot. I could play with 100 ping on NA with the best EU team vs the worst NA team, make a screenshot, and say "ping is not everything".

KaneMaB said:
Menethil said:
Ping is not everything as you can see http://i.imgur.com/Tfq1Laa.jpg
Brings up a totally irrelevant screenshot. I could play with 100 ping on NA with the best EU team vs the worst NA team, make a screenshot, and say "ping is not everything".

But that comparison wouldn't be equal to the situation in the screenshot, or are you trying to say something about your last year team?  :!:

Anyway I find this situation funny since it's mostly about the rivalry between Menethil and Arni..

Team you are from?: Russia
Teams involved?: Turkey
NC Match?:  Yes
Server Location: NC_Germany_6
Date & Time: Sunday 19/03/2017 19:30 GMT

Server Location: NC_France_1

Faebio said:
Team you are from?: Germany
Teams involved?: USA
NC Match?: Yes
Server Location: NC_France_3 if possible
Date & Time: 19th 03

Done.

Bauglir said:
Team you are from?: FIN
Teams involved?: Finland - Ireland
Server Location: Any
Date & Time: Sunday 19th 19:30GMT

Done. NC_Germany_4

Golodir said:
Server Location: NC_Germany_6

Server Location: NC_France_1

Done.

Tardet said:
Team you are from?: France
Teams involved?: Sweden
Server Location: NC_NL_1

Done.

Habrak said:
Team you are from?: Poland
Teams involved? Austria:
Server Location: Nc Germany 1
Date & Time: 19.03, 19:30 gmt

Done.

Team you are from?: Canada
Teams involved?: UK
Server Location: France
Date & Time: 18/03/17 - 21:00 GMT

sorry for the late booking!

Teams involved?: Germany
NC Match?: No
Server Location: NC_Germany_5/8
Date & Time: Monday 20/03/2017 19:30 GMT

Teams involved?: Turkish
Server Location: NC_France_2
Date & Time: Tuesday 21/03/2017 19:30 GMT

Teams involved?: Poland
Server Location: NC_NL_TW_1 (If fixed). Otherwise NC_Germany_5/8.
Date & Time: Wednesday 22/03/2017 19:30 GMT

Teams involved?: Russia
Server Location: NC_Germany_5/8
Date & Time: Friday 24/03/2017 19:30 GMT

Back
Top Bottom