[NC2017] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Prince Apollo said:
Suggestion - I think you should add daggers to sarranid cavs since it would go nicely with this new module.

iWbkGVi.jpg

I have made a nice image for the showing.
Interresting!

Very happy to see the admin team listening to the community and adapting to its needs/wants/demands. My suggestion: keep up the good work!

Razer' said:
How can that even be allowed?
Mixing 3 nations together sounds like cheese to me.
Ukraine should easily be able to have an own team like every other year..
I thought your nations hate each other anyway?

I guess this is right place to discuss this.

Firstly, I'd like to ask you to not talk for community to which you don't belong and making up your own expectations for them. This has been discussed in NC 2016 already, they couldn't make Ukraine Team for NC in 2016, because there simple weren't enough players around, only Bendetto and Volshen were somewhat active players from Ukraine, but now only Volshen plays, even Bendetto gave up on Warband. So how would you expect them to make team in 2017, when there's only Volshen and two new Ukrainian players (LEGOBATMAN and Rabotiaga) both of whom are from Mercenaries and have never played native before.

As for Bruce, there is no Bulgarian Team and he haven't played for ANY Team in NC before and closest language to Bulgarian is Russian (Also, he can speak Russian pretty good) so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be allowed.

Alliances should be by necessity not because teams want to cherry pick top players. If there was a crap Bulgarian player would you want or need him? No.

Dopey said:
Faebio said:
Being bulgarian and not russian sounds like a pretty good reason to me
Might as well disallow all alliances then lol
Yeah why not?
Bene for example.
I'm pretty sure, that Belgium and the Netherlands are both able to build an own team.
I know Bene players are gonna come around now and say 'But it's always been like that and we alrdy trained together QQ'.
Sooo whatever really..

sorry for the format, wrote on smartphone

Its not easy for admins to determine which alliances should be allowed and which not, but as far as I remember BeNe has brought decent proof that BeNe is a legit alliance.

I would like to say that i am the only one Bulgarian player active, if i remember well there were some more in past but they don't play anymore, and reason i want to play with russia is because the language is familiar with bulgarian (75% of words are actually same), some admins might ask for example why not Romania or Yugoslavia (Or whatever team they have formed this year), because i don't understand their language.
Russia always had a lot of top infs, I doubt I would change their performance

S_ said:
I would like to say that i am the only one Bulgarian player active, if i remember well there were some more in past but they don't play anymore, and reason i want to play with russia is because the language is familiar with bulgarian (75% of words are actually same), some admins might ask for example why not Romania or Yugoslavia (Or whatever team they have formed this year), because i don't understand their language.
Well, if they have enough top inf, I don't see a reason why you would need to play for them ))
What you're basically saying is: Rus has enough top inf, so let me play for a nation I dont belong to.

Razer' said:
Well, if they have enough top inf, I don't see a reason why you would need to play for them ))
What you're basically saying is: Rus has enough top inf, so let me play for a nation I dont belong to.

What you're basically suggesting by denying alliances is: HEY MAN, WHAT'S UP MAN, Sorry, but you can't play in a tournament which will take the attention of all warband players for some time, because you got unlucky and were born in country which doesn't have enough players for forming a team, so you can skip competitive aspect of WARBAND for 2-3 months.

And it doesn't affect only Bruce, but others players from countries which doesn't have enough players for forming a team. You complaining about BeNe is hilarious, they have stated enough proofs that Belgium couldn't make separate team for NC 2016. Re-read NC 2016 Suggestions & Questions thread.

Razer' said:
S_ said:
Because maybe i want to play for a team and don't skip probably the last NC in warband, and since we have same ethnic group we speak almost same language why not? Since there are no other Bulgarians playing isn't this point of alliances, two countries playing with eachother because of limited language barrier and because either of the country doesn't have enough players  ?

Its just bollocks. Truth is Belgium and Hollands top players dont want to play with crap players so they made no effort to recruit anyone. On the other side you have countries like Finland and Lithuania in the past who try really hard to get people involved. Its called the Nations Cup.

Your not being inclusive so stop pretending. You wouldn't recruit a crap Bulgarian just because your language is similar and its not fair. Youre trying to get Bruce because he's good and happens to be your friend.

Golodir said:
Razer' said:
How can that even be allowed?
Mixing 3 nations together sounds like cheese to me.
Ukraine should easily be able to have an own team like every other year..
I thought your nations hate each other anyway?

I guess this is right place to discuss this.

Firstly, I'd like to ask you to not talk for community to which you don't belong and making up your own expectations for them. This has been discussed in NC 2016 already, they couldn't make Ukraine Team for NC in 2016, because there simple weren't enough players around, only Bendetto and Volshen were somewhat active players from Ukraine, but now only Volshen plays, even Bendetto gave up on Warband. So how would you expect them to make team in 2017, when there's only Volshen and two new Ukrainian players (LEGOBATMAN and Rabotiaga) both of whom are from Mercenaries and have never played native before.

As for Bruce, there is no Bulgarian Team and he haven't played for ANY Team in NC before and closest language to Bulgarian is Russian (Also, he can speak Russian pretty good) so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be allowed.
S_ said:

In my opinion you should go to France team i heard that you're half French.

If that goes through, can shema play on team Ger?
We lack pro cav and shema's grandma is from Germany and he can speak german nearly as well as his native language.

:roll:

Razer' said:
We lack pro cav and shema's grandma is from Germany and he can speak german nearly as well as his native language.

Yes but the thing is, there is a swedish team with enough sweidsh players, i don't see any Bulgarian Team or other Bulgarian playing.
Lets say sweden had no players at all and Shema was the only swedish player then whats the problem to play for a country has same language as his? (Not talking about Germany)

Razer' said:
We lack pro cav and shema's grandma is from Germany and he can talk german nearly as well as his native language.

Difference between Shemaforash and Bruce that Shemaforash did played for Sweden and he chooced his "MAIN NATION" For NC, while Bruce didn't play for any team in NC. But if you're against that, might as well not let Can play for TR or Brian/Thorr for France.

To Deacon: Stop claiming that we did recruit Bruce because he's good, we have enough good infantry in our team without him, it's just that there is no any other team for him to play in tournament.

Back
Top Bottom