Nations Cup 2017 - Announcement & Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

RobinWar said:
18-19 nations

How come?

If you can't get it solved, then make a poll for the captains of NC teams. There's already a threat of nations not signing up due to the way you're enforcing the changes that very few claim to be good. You may end up hosting a tournament for 8 teams.

You keep saying you read all we say, but I can't see any conclusion yet.

Out of those I asked, and those WE asked, we recieved mostly positive answers by all the nations I could think of. We hope it will remain the same. I have been speaking to almost all ''captains'' of the NC teams and some of the members of their nation.

That's where it looks really weird, sorry to say. You said you received mostly positive answers by all the nations. Yet you seem unwilling or uncapable to quote any of those. So far, there is not a single nation which publicy expressed their wish to play the NC with your gamemode rather than the normal one. If some team captain of Germany, Sweden or any other nation contacted you privately (which is of course very possible) why does it seem so difficult for you to name them?

So far is what we have. Finland, Turkey, Russia, Poland an France, which were all part of the 8 best teams of the previous tournament, stating that they would prefer to remain with the old and successful system of the previous NC. You can of course try to convince us of the benefits of your system, it seems rather logical to me you would as tournament hosters, yet if you don't respect our opinions for what they're, it really looks like you're trying to force the issue (while trying to show that you're understanding).

Why fix something that's not broken? Tournaments are perfectly fine with the normal mode, why change it for a handfull of people that want to play it? Seems stupid to me.. :???:

You can't even make enough teams for a sub-board with the people that like it :party: :iamamoron:

To be clear: we're trying the game mode. There will be a small invitational tournament. The teams will be dependent on activity, it's not decided fully yet, if you're really interested speak to me and we'll sort it out. In the meantime there will be servers up soon.

We've had mixed response from national teams. People that have tried it have generally been positive. We won't be basing using the mod on whether 51% say yes or no, and definitely won't be making a decision against the game mode no matter how much you complain at the moment, but instead after the test, so save your breath for then and also just try it lol.

There will be a sub forum up shortly, with a thread specifically for the game mode (and a clearer explanation). We can discuss this there.

No mate, the Polish players have only understood how the mode works after we have tested it ourselves and seen a video from your test match.
Question to admin team - could you give this video from your test match on forum to see how this game looks like?

Prußak said:
No mate, the Polish players have only understood how the mode works after we have tested it ourselves and seen a video from your test match.
Question to admin team - could you give this video from your test match on forum to see how this game looks like?

Who has the vid? Let me see if it stands up to my rigorous propaganda.

Bauglir said:
Finland won't be joining NC with this ruleset/game mode, atleast not with me or sota being captain. Good luck for everyone anyway

Well then Finland could finally have a chance to win this year!

pr93606-2-1634748-1200x675-b-p-ffffff.jpg

There is no excuse. Considering the lack of activity from most of our players, neither one of us wants to put our time on leading the team and organising matches. Especially because we don't personally like the game mode. If game mode was same as previous NC, or our players were more active I would have more motivation.

Bauglir said:
There is no excuse. Considering the lack of activity from most of our players, neither one of us wants to put our time on leading the team and organising matches. Especially because we don't personally like the game mode. If game mode was same as previous NC, or our players were more active I would have more motivation.

So the main reason was due to lack of players but decided to put the blame solely on the NC format. If your players were more active I can guarantee you'd play.

No Fietta, we could make a team and most likely always have players. Reason me and Sota dont want to do it is the game mode. I cant speak for Sota on this part, but if everyone in our team would play active I could give the game mode a chance. So far almost everyone who signed up for the team say "I can play, but I cant promise how active i will be" or something along those lines. I can play in tournament I dislike if I play in a team I enjoy playing with. I dont want to, and wont play in tournament I dislike with a team who just comes to play if theres nothing else to do

We appreciate it Bauglir, good you share your thoughts. Always good with having people sharing their thoughts. A shame FINland won't partcipate, was really looking forward to see the country I am from participate :grin:

We are working with the servers atm, and next week we do hope all servers are up and running without any kind of problems. We'll also announce something asap about the mini tournament.
I do hope we can remain with this mode, but if there's too much negative response, then we listen to the community as I said :smile: and saying ''admins just do their own **** anyways'' is a lie. We do actually listen to all of you more than you would expect. I do hope people are still ready to give the mode a chance, without you guys nothing would be possible :smile:

Back
Top Bottom