Last Breath of the Calradian Empire downloads thread

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
EJB_l.png

Download LBCE 0.97 and patches: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-last-breath-of-the-calradian-empire-mod/

Changelogs:

Patch 0.96

-Fixed bug at Jayek scene that made the defenders not appear (or training peasants)
-Crossbows, 2 handed swords and cavalry lances will no more appear at tourneys. You will instead have wooden staffs and throwing daggers.
-Tourney horses nerfed. They now die more easily.
-Tourney swords nerfed. They now swing slower.
-Fixed invisible heads at Calradic tourneys bug.
-Fixed bug at spanish texts in Luka's dialog.
-Other minor changes at scenes
-Fixes at english translation

Patch 0.97

-English translation completed. Thanks again to Hoju.
-Tourney bug fixed. No more troops should spawn without weapons.
-Crossbows and slings proficiencies corrected.
-New horse archers troops for the Vaegirs.
-New helmets and swords for the khergits.
-New helmets for the Uldemberg Empire.
-New gauntlets and boots.
-Various text corrections in english and spanish

smeeinnit said:
Just wondering if I should install patch and translation in any particular order?

Oh yeah, good question. In fact the 0.96 patch includes the updated english translation, so it's not necessary to download anymore the english translation, just the patch.
Cheers!

Yey! Finally a sticky page for this mod. It deserves it. :grin:

Could you tell me some of the soundtracks you may have used in this mod? Cause I'm really enjoying the music. :grin:

MithrellaS said:
Yey! Finally a sticky page for this mod. It deserves it. :grin:

Could you tell me some of the soundtracks you may have used in this mod? Cause I'm really enjoying the music. :grin:

Thanks! All the music are pretty much taken from Battle for Wesnoth and from Adrian Von Ziegler, but there are some more great authors. You can see them at the credits list here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359979.0.html

Cheers!

Seem to be having a problem with the install.

Unzipped and pasted 0.95 into mod folder, unzipped and added 0.96 patch, checked to make sure files over written and all in correct place. Booted up game and got this.>>>
CpvbnTW.jpg

Blindly clicking on where the menu should be got me to this. >>>
z9i801R.jpg

Just for the hell of it I deleted, re-downloaded and started again with the same results, any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

smeeinnit said:

Unzipped and pasted 0.95 into mod folder, unzipped and added 0.96 patch, checked to make sure files over written and all in correct place. Booted up game and got this.>>>
CpvbnTW.jpg

z9i801R.jpg

Just for the hell of it I deleted, re-downloaded and started again with the same results, any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

My guess is that you're playing on a Mac and the mod uses custom font that isn't supported by the Mac OS. If that's the case, just delete font.dds in the mod's textures folder and font_data.xml in the mod's data folder.

thewanderingknight said:
smeeinnit said:

CpvbnTW.jpg

z9i801R.jpg

My guess is that you're playing on a Mac and the mod uses custom font that isn't supported by the Mac OS. If that's the case, just delete font.dds in the mod's textures folder and font_data.xml in the mod's data folder.

On Pc, deleting font_data.xml did the job. :smile:

Patch 0.97 has been released! Apply this patch after the 0.96 patch, just unzip into you Last Bretah of the Calradian Empire installation folder and overwrite. Changelog:

Cheers!

Thanks for the info! Also, When I try to load the module, it crashes and states: unable to load dale.brf from Modules/LBCE 0.97/Resources. Is the actual file corrupted or is this a load error?

EDIT: The patch has the Resource Files in a seperate folder than the actual module resources, so it installs to a different folder which causes the load error. Move the new resource files individually to the Modules/LBCE 0.97/Resource folder.

captainboss said:
EDIT: The patch has the Resource Files in a seperate folder than the actual module resources, so it installs to a different folder which causes the load error. Move the new resource files individually to the Modules/LBCE 0.97/Resource folder.

Damn, you are right. I misspelled the folder name  :oops: I will be uploading the corrected file right now. Thanks!

mike56 said:
Patch 0.97 has been released! Apply this patch after the 0.96 patch, just unzip into you Last Bretah of the Calradian Empire installation folder and overwrite. Changelog:

Cheers!

Great! I'd gotten as far as starting my own kingdom, but I think I'm ready to restart within a new faction.

Thanks, Mike!

Cokjan said:
Oh my, good luck with college mike!

Thank you very much!

User member grinninglich contacted me some time ago for his interesting mods repository project and now LBCE has a dedicated section in his nice page: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-last-breath-of-the-calradian-empire-mod/

Its downloads are amazingly fast. Cheers everyone!

Back
Top Bottom