Taleworlds "Lonely-losers" official thread: *New years edition*

Users who are viewing this thread

fireworks-animation-46.gif

Happy new year! :smile:

I don't understand what significance it is that Snapes patronus is a doe. Does that alone prove that he was a good guy all along? Or does it just mean that Snape always loved Harry's mum? Or did they have an affair and Harry was the result?

TheFlyingFishy said:
It means that you shouldn't waste your time with trite books about devil-worshipping cosplayers.

Hear, hear. A gentleman can only hope that our prospective Commander-in-Chief Donald J. Trump will do away with this sinful material, once and for all.

Vraelomon said:
I don't understand what significance it is that Snapes patronus is a doe. Does that alone prove that he was a good guy all along? Or does it just mean that Snape always loved Harry's mum? Or did they have an affair and Harry was the result?

That's the most interesting thing I've heard all year.

New years eve it was only me and my older brother, but I just stayed in my room and he in his. Stayed up all night playing SFV with a Brazillian SFV Discourd Group that I found, so it was pretty cool. My girlfriend did spend the day with me and brought me curry to make, so there was that

happy new year you ****ing ****s

This was actually my first New Year's Day with my girlfriend of almost 4 years. She spent the previous two new years with her parents in Moscow.

So anyway I guess I'm just here to say: Suckas.

Back
Top Bottom