Perisno 0.8 soldiers in 40 screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Darnaran said:
T.L.S. said:
m9VJOYJ.jpg

This tree is from previous conquest. Very cheap foot only dwarves with 1h axe+shield+throwing, poleaxe+throwing, xbow+ short 2h axe.

Holy moly cavalry with Poleaxes? Genius. But how do you succeed in getting them out of archer's way? Do you just select them as different troops and tell them to stand behind infantry?

Of course!  I have been ignoring the cavalry tree with my heavy infantry only merc force but now...  :party:

Darnaran said:
Holy moly cavalry with Poleaxes? Genius. But how do you succeed in getting them out of archer's way? Do you just select them as different troops and tell them to stand behind infantry?

Lol.  Whenever I get enough Household Guards together, I'll swap out my Hired Knights to heavy shock infantry (sometimes) by taking away their horses and giving them polearms or two-handers.  Only if I need the infantry, though, which I rarely do.

My Main char Albrecht Ironwolfe, hence the wolf helmets  :cool:  Day 520

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/959716682494759650/9389D6EE0F685A25EA9E5814256F21AB25E194DE/

Well I'm from update 0.9 and i wanted to show you guys , some army loadouts i made using the Hired Recruit from Mercenary Guild

-Custom Gondorian Units:
IDQe1.png

-Custom Heraldic Army (really fan of Tolrania):
n5u7n.png

-Perisno Crimson/Ebony Army:
2nGhi.png

Have fun with your custom armies  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom