Error: unable to save game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

jmyu

Recruit
I've tried many times, but I just can't get warband (native) to save my game.
It always give me the error "Error: Unable to save game!!!!!". The game did not generate any files in My Documents. (I tried making a file called Mount&Blade Warband Savegames but the game did not save there)
I did not try Napoleonic Wars or Viking Conquest, but I believe I wouldn't be able to save if I played them.

I believe my spec is good enough for this game, since it's already 2016 and I have an adequate computer... It's a windows 10 though.

UPDATE: After I reinstalled the game it created the files in My Documents, but I still can't save.

Hey buddy I have the same problem I do not want to save the game, I even uninstalled and installed yet and nothing, I have the latest version of the 1.174 Mount & Blade Warband patch, I will try to add a screenshot.
Please help

You are ungrateful. Check your free disk space.
Another idea is that the game may run low on memory when trying to save. It needs memory to construct the save file before writing it to disk. Free up memory by closing all other applications while playing.

Did you reinstall windows on an existing PC?

This can happen when on a new install, the newer "smarter" Windows decides those fancy documents folders that are on your PC with your brand new install ARE NOT YOUR FOLDERS AT ALL. You are locked out of them, and so... You can't write into them, as they are locked. Look into "taking ownership" if this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom