How to make TONS of Money very easily

Users who are viewing this thread

So, i've been playing M&B VC for a while and i discovered a very easy way to make alot of money even for starters, so ima show a few ways of achieving this,
(This is possibly the best trade profit you can get, but if you have any even more profitable trades reply and let us know :3)

1. For this you'll just need a ship and some money, you then should travel to  to the east eangle, then you should go to the villages and buy as many wool as you can  (You will get prices ranging from 20 to 120 per wool) after filling youself with wool you need to travel to Dorestead(The Frisian Capital) and sell them (You will get from 800 up to 580 per wool sold) Then just repeat the steps and profit fortunes :grin:

2. For this you'll just need to be at east eangle, you will go around the villages and buy the wools and sell them at the cities (You will earn around 200 to 400 for each wool) after repeating this for long and getting enough money, go to a city and buy a ship then follow step 1

Note: if the selling price on dorestead goes down  and you want to profit more, just wait some time and supply and demand will make effect :3

yep thats probably the most efficient way. im stuck in some pesky war as a vassal now so its this ~200k that i made from doing this thats keeping me afloat. you can also go up to Norway and grab some lumber, it sells well in Frisia. Use "assess local prices" of course. Vendors will run out of money eventually so you can always store your goods in the chest in the Lord's hall of the city and pop back later to sell it. Ale in Ireland can also be sold in south England (cippenham and that other big city thats starts with a C), but its not as profitable as selling wool in Frisia.

harpred said:
you can always store your goods in the chest in the Lord's hall of the city

Started playing VC a couple weeks ago and have perused these forums a bit, although by no means exhaustively.  I've seen several references like this one, about being able to store items this way.  I hadn't seen this in the Native Warband.  So looked and tried in several cities and castles, and I couldn't do it.  Only when I become a vassal and get my own castle does the Lord's Hall chest in that castle become accessible.

At first I thought it was probably some sort of feature (or perhaps bug) in earlier VC which had been removed/fixed.  Which would make some sense...while gameplay-convenient, it seems a little odd to be able to store stuff in someone else's hall.  But now I run across a recent mention of chest storage, posted since I began playing VC.  Now I'm wondering if there's perhaps some mod that most folks play with to allow this?  Or perhaps there's some other condition to access non-player-owned Lord's Hall chests?

Back
Top Bottom