Any news on a potential release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahm, I really don't want to sound like pressuring, complaining or anything like that. Is there any progress made? I guess personal issues might have stalled the development but are you still interested in releasing your content or did anything change due to Bannerlord being hopefully released on spring?

It is the only one I liked that much after trying most of the other mods and was eager to play a balanced & enriched version. Seems otherwise unfortunately...

It's been two years since the last "official" update, but at least 3-4 "testing" updates since, the latest one a few months back. To me this seems fairly regularly updated for a one-person mod.

Speaking for myself, I will come back to modding with the release of Bannerlord, and I was thinking of "porting" Silverstag to the new engine. But no promises. I will have to ask Windy and Dawg what their plans are.

Leifdin said:
Speaking for myself, I will come back to modding with the release of Bannerlord, and I was thinking of "porting" Silverstag to the new engine. But no promises. I will have to ask Windy and Dawg what their plans are.

Hello Leifdin hope all is well! 

I'm actually waiting on the release of Bannerlord as well to start modding again, I plan on making smaller enhancement mods for Bannerlord.  Porting Stag over to C++ would be quite the task, Bannerlord has so many new political and combat mechanics and so much we don't know about.  I do miss working on Stag, I really did want to see it finished but you know how modding goes as it never seems to end once you start working on a project the size of this one.  Not sure what the status is on the current campaign map as I was in the middle of expanding it, I will have to check my cloud to see if any of that old stuff is still stored.  If I happen to find any assets you are more than welcome to use them.

Back
Top Bottom