Sig-worthy Quotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Lulzalot said:
Ants invaded my home and started going monkey **** on my cat food. However I turned that frown upside down when I incinerated the bastards with some Real Kill which worked so fast I would swear its straight battery acid. The opposable thumbs reign victorious again, you exoskeleton sons of *****es!

Barrels decided that Naughton could eat their furry insides when they reached a sudden decision! Decision is to define definition, but Jesus crucified Muhammed, so Noah ate pie while King Ragnar was invading Taleworlds and spamming gigantic balls in his tiny *******. Futhermore, armies failed when Frodogorn rose from the depths of Hell and several soldiers of Gondor went to sacrifice Frodo, hoping to please a Pavenis into submission. Unfortunately, Frodogorn raped the soldiers who were too fat to run because their flesh was tender and fleshy. When Gondor realized their barrels decided to let themselves fly into Frodogorn's ass where Jesus rocked whilst George Bush beheaded some noobs. These noobs were beheaded by George Bush. Anyway, the Gondorians burned the bridges to keep Frodogorn and Jesus from the swines who needed their fat stuffed banhammers for killing Pavlov and the Pavenis. The King couldn't keep his burger of meat and dinner apart from his salad of the Damned healthiness causing many people to melt. A barrel of fat bastard and Chuck Norris were punching Frodogorn because he had invaded a public cemetery and defiled Frodos tomb. Normally Frodogorn wouldn't succeed and the kingdom will celebrate, but a banana impeded, destroying the mighty world.

At the end, Taleworlds survived but so many pieces have been lost, many were raped with no contraception and Frodogorn got syphilis and stuff.

Suddenly, in my foolishness, several Pavenises came unnoticed and Frodogorn realized his eye was stolen by Yeomann. Infuriated, he attacked their hideout, causing them to fall into a hellish spamfest of cake and barrel headshots. Within Taleworlds, forumites built siege engines using Yeoman's wife's feet as tape

Bulle said:
And some just got their costum title by pure love. Like mine.
Swadius said:
Stop rubbing it in my face.
Bulle said:
But my costum title smells so nice, like early morning dew mixed with blooming roses and that fresh smell of admins buttom, right after you licked it clean.

I'm laughing quitly for myself anyway.

Prove that I'm not drunk, yeah. Works all the time on the police, I just go online and use the spell checker and they are like "Well, okay, you ain't drunk, just weird" and I'm like "Hell yeah, now I'll go pee on someones cat!"

Bulle said:
Prove that I'm not drunk, yeah. Works all the time on the police, I just go online and use the spell checker and they are like "Well, okay, you ain't drunk, just weird" and I'm like "Hell yeah, now I'll go pee on someones cat!"

Doses it count if I steal from this thread? Cause that's just too dam off the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom