[WPL2] Which matches do you want BladeCast to stream? Post here weekly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dryykon said:
I'd like to see tK/Rynwful as well. Most aren't nearly as familiar with Rynwful as they are other teams.

Yes!! After the match somebody can make a montage of Jeff head shotting me

Would like to see both but Geese Pack vs Heroes & Inquisition should be more exciting. And i have a question. How will you announce streams? Since we dont book servers in forum to hide it from ddoser. He will know the date and time when you announce the stream. Do you guys have any solution for this?

Personally I would prefer more Geese Pack vs Heroes & Inquisition just because we do not see both teams much on streams.

But other choice is good anyway.

Would love to see ** vs Wonwokies but I understand it might be complicated if you record one and stream another already.

Just a real shame some streamers can't accept the fact that BladeCast get the priority on some matchs, there is still way enough room for one or two other streaming channel, and way enough interesting matchs aswell.

Menethil said:
Would like to see both but Geese Pack vs Heroes & Inquisition should be more exciting. And i have a question. How will you announce streams? Since we dont book servers in forum to hide it from ddoser. He will know the date and time when you announce the stream. Do you guys have any solution for this?

Not announcing server and doing precautions? We still need to advertise our streams. If the person doing it has half a brain, they'll know which day and time it's on anyways.

Tardet said:
Would love to see ** vs Wonwokies but I understand it might be complicated if you record one and stream another already.

Just a real shame some streamers can't accept the fact that BladeCast get the priority on some matchs, there is still way enough room for one or two other streaming channel, and way enough interesting matchs aswell.

It's more so Europe has matches at the exact same time and other streamers may be playing.

It's also why we can't provide two Sunday matches. Recording it locally is the only other option.. but at least you get two videos eventually.

Also, poll reset and changed. Please vote. #1 gets streamed, #2 gets recorded. Ty

Back
Top Bottom