[WPL2] Which matches do you want BladeCast to stream? Post here weekly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
PCyzEIO.png
Community Choices for Streams

Every week our staff looks at the most exciting and competitive matches to stream. We value community input so please post here if you'd like to watch a certain match. NA or EU.

Thanks!

I will be adding a poll for this week. If we decide to do a bonus stream we'll select the most popular one. Only matches people recommend will be in the poll.

What would you prefer us to stream this week? For EU I was either thinking Geese Pack vs FTW or Heroes & Inquisition vs Random Potatoes. I'm open to suggestions

In my opinion Heroes & Inquisition vs Random Potatoes will be the best to watch, especially on Sandi as both teams have some of the strongest infantry in the game. This is a must watch.

After that Goosepack vs FTW should be really interesting as both teams are in good form.

Would be great to get both streamed!

Have to agree with Deacon here, really interested to see what Heroes and Inquisitions can do against a really strong opponent.

Sadly, GeesePack versus FTW will most likely at the same time as it pretty much always the case in the EU, so hopefully another streamer can step in.

Back
Top Bottom