Pirates of Eberron (OOC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Auditor said:
He doesn't have to be the cook if you don't want him to be.  It was just a thought. :oops:

Auditor is right, if you don't make him a cook, I will ban you from the forums.  :iamamoron:

Nah, it's fine, Mustang is an old hand at this game, I'm sure he understands that any suggestions are just that suggestions (the same thing goes when I'm talking t anyone about their character, unless I specifically say "Sorry, but that isn't possible" I'm just trying to help you develop your character).

I mean, it does kinda make sense. In fact I could make it into his backstory. He was a cook, the nobles had a hugely retarded mandate, he got beaten for not carrying it out, he poisoned the nobles with spiked booze, escaped by raiding an armory and killing everydorf in his path in a psychotic rage. And now he is a pirate, because pirates are free and you can do what you want when you are a pirate.

Backstory of hammerdorf cook/brewer complete. With a heavy side of dorf fortress.

Spiffy, poisoning a bunch of nobles seems likely to make pirating seem like a viable career option.

If you want Mustang I can send you screenshots of the dwarf section of the "Races of Ebberon" book, to fill you in on the lore related information about them.

Ok, so far the crew and potential crew consists of: Theren d'Lyrandar, Andy, Mako, Siannodel, Bert, Hammerdorf, the Broken Blades monk, and my character, Nim the magewright.  Am I missing anyone?

How is it coming with the NPCs?  If you guys want some help with them, I do get a kick out of creating characters.

I've been looking forward to getting this RP going.  If I can do anything to help you guys, please let me know.

No harm done.  There are more important things than pleasing some random person on the internet.  Happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom