How do you get unbanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

I got banned unjustly from one of the modded Captain Co-op servers and I can get back on it. I want to know how to get unbanned, because it's complete bull**** why I got banned in the first place.

Run > regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software
then you click MountAndBladeWarbandKeys and change the value for serial_key.

chubbyninja89 said:
Can't that get me in trouble on Steam? Cause I have it on Steam.

No. Though everytime you launch Warband from steam, the cd-key resets to the steam one.

Golradir said:
Oh, you're one of those people

I mean, the only types of bans available to admins are 1-hour bans and permanent bans. Since they can't ban people for a day or a week, they have to permanently ban them, which isn't fair. I'm sure chubbyninja89 here learned his lesson anyway and he deserves a second chance.

baca said:
chubbyninja89 said:
Can't that get me in trouble on Steam? Cause I have it on Steam.

No. Though everytime you launch Warband from steam, the cd-key resets to the steam one.

Well Actually it's on Fire & Sword. It's on the only really super great Captain Co-op server, called Dynamic Squads. And I got banned for saying F you two these two idiots who were legitimately being assholes.

We were on a map that was only on that server, called Paths of Giants. On the map there were several little wagon fort type places that you could possibly hold up in, but there was a main stone castle that was overall the best place to hold up in. Now you see, there's this thing called the prisoner cart, that allowed us to spawn again after we die, with the troops we selected. And the cart was inside the castle where everyone was. Well these two idiots named Twat_Girl (or Gurl) and something Shogun_Viking, and no I'm not kidding about their character names, decided to be complete trolling assholes and not get the cart when 6 or more of us were dead, and their were I think there was only about 12 people in the game at the time. That seems like a pretty assholey thing to do, especially in a co-op game mode. And I wasn't the only one who was getting mad at them.

And sadly, there's not Steam Workshop support for Fire & Sword, which totally sucks. And though I'm just using Fire & Sword as a waiting period until I can manage to get Warband and its DLC, hopefully on sale, the Captain Co-op mode is worth playing, but after playing that server with it's maps and bigger squads, it's just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom