The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
craterton

mb834.jpg

Playing as an independent party, 26 days in.  Finally built my party size up (56), big enough to take on some of the "bandit parties" (criminals, infected, etc.).  The scenes look great!

I found a few of the sites on the map that, upon my first visit, would say that there were resources available (" obtain {#} resources through a search") and the graphic for the resource would be there in the scene, and the resource graphic would disappear when I hit "h" (just like it is supposed to); I would get the message "supplies scavenged" but not the message "got {#} resources", and no resources would appear in my inventory.  However, when I revisited these sites some days later (game time), the scavenging worked normally.  My guess is that it had something to do with the fact that it was early in my game, and the program had not yet populated some box or other in the beginning-game-calculations.

I did come upon a somewhat "disturbing" sight at Fishes Creek; nothing too serious (I hope)but a little weird:

[\spoiler]

numbers update since last view numbers post, 2500 more here, 18,000 more at moddb just to show lots more traffic there than here, this forum is dying

Well, tbh, the whole forum, on and off topic has been dying for over a year now. Which is sad, considering it's the "official" TW forum. Still, a lot of folk are going to visit us(again) when Bannerlord comes, at some point.

Still, from what I have seen, here the people stick, the regulars come all the tim. At Moddb, the regulars are less, but the "passers-bu" are way more.

ver 1.85full has been released

part3 life after the colonel 9 min

next patch fixes sieges you now use ammo during sieges

Antonis said:
You expect to have you silver button in a week?  :razz:
Patience.
That's something I lack, big part of why I mod alone for the most part I want everything last week. Even from myself. Makes living with myself difficult.:grin:

I'm stopping work on this to work on updating The Red Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom