Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you still going to be updating the game for console and will you be taking suggestions for any features to be considered placing in the game? As well, will you consider to please spread some chests through the towns and add place the rest of the "strange armour" in there or the samurai armour or whatever you wish to call it. So that we could collect all of it since you can only get the sword and chest piece from rivercheg.

Hello

So i was playing MB Warband on my PS4. Game told me to choose a banner but the problem is i cant click the next page button. I pressed almost every buton in my controller but still cant choose Next Page please help.

I dont think it is about Overscan because i can see the button

Also sorry for my bad English

I keep looking at people asking about mods for consoles and started to reply at one thread yet decided that thread was generally negative in tone.

I didn't realize the answer to why there can't easily be mods until the second paragraph.  The looking as to "what makes a mod on console different than a mod on PC" at first overlooked exactly what the issue really was, which came to me a few minutes into my reply:

"Actually, I'm thinking that consoles would be more popular if mods could be made for them as well. 
As I understand it, Xbox I boots hyper-V then loads a subset of Windows 10 to one VM to act as the applications interface then loads the games themselves into a VM with Win-10s Direct-X API in place and the actual hardware abstracted so that Direct-X performs the graphics rather than directly manipulating specific video hardware. This allows backwards compatibility.  If the changes for console are strictly in layout of the GUI and get_key type calls so that instead it is get_button or some such, modding would not be so impossible as assumed.  When someone says "but consoles are a small community compared to PCs), I'm thinking I'd be perfectly satisfied with 20K dedicated single player users compared to 200K, provided they were fairly satisfied with playing the mod as I present it.  I suspect plenty of other modders feel likewise.

If the Native source as modified were available for console, I'd expect a great many mods would be quickly ported.  The real barrier isn't how to grab console buttons; I think the real issue is there is no provision to scan a folder for add-in mods, so that (Warband + mod)  is < 2 GB  AND the Warband looks to the mod folder for a run-able mod AND the mod does not end up needing to distribute the original Warband game as a "bundle" ( in which case, isn't that piracy or at least chaos in trying to untangle  "was it bought before it got downloaded").  I think the reason there are no mods for consoles has more to do with how mods are found on PC (placed in a folder and selected at run time) and the implied need to have the original Warband game already tied together (in which case it became a DLC not a mod).  I'll agree nothing I've worked on deserves DLC status, but at least I wanted to see WHY there were no mods.  I think I see why now.  Just thinking aloud in case it helps anyone find closure."

In parts of history, there were certain cultures where soldiers would not fight for their lord for a paycheck but out of their loyalty to their ruler. This made me think of a question: Will Bannerlord have certain special/elite soldiers that can only be attained through quests/ownership of specific fiefs? Perhaps those soldiers could cost influence points every week rather than gold. I am thinking of something like Norse Berserkers, Vlandian knights from a rejoined order, or even soldiers from the minor factions.

My bad I looked around and this seemed to be about faq not console stuff (I read the title and the dev post and then replied). Could you suggest a better place to put it? I'm not good at navigating fourms.

Edit: I realized this fourm was inside the consol plaza. Could you send me a link to the other post similar to this?

Hi! please answer my question!

So I was playing on a siege server the other day and noticed I was being targeted by a rather angry fellow on my team. He relentlessly teamkilled me for around 3 hours.

After my 12th death I began to wonder how he was accomplishing his goal so effortlessly, y'know? Since the server kicks players after the 3rd teamkill I was sure he would be gone.
But he wasn't.
He came back.

So I guess my question is, how was he joining back after getting kicked from the server?

Cpt. Nemo said:
He's joining back because there's nothing in place to stop him from doing so after being kicked. Amazing, I know.

And the solution to stopping this is???

Cpt. Nemo said:
TW adding a timer before someone can rejoin.

Boy, that sure is effective! This is getting ridiculous. The console players have been asking for change for 2 years now.

All im going to say in regard to the cheat menu and the bogus reasons that was given, is simply have it exactly like the pc, you want the cheats get a usb keyboard, not hard fix to shut alot of people up who cant read posts and satisfy many people who are bored and want to play with more chaos. (Necro post i know but i really am sad since somthing that seems low effort as a copy paste/idk the whole story/) console command does open up but serves no purpose other then to make people punch dry walls trying to use it as alas, error 404 tod howard style.

I wonder if it is possible to change crosshair on ps4 , ofc doing job with files , 1st of all i have no idea how , 2nd of all i wonder if ps4 wont explode or suspend my account for that.
I love my mom and dad and my cat too if you know what i mean; ))

Will we be getting DLCs and Mods on console? Maybe even console commands and cheats? I've seen plenty of games on console woth Mods such as: Surviving Mars, Cities: Skylines, Fallout 4, Space Engineers, etc. Its perfectly capable of happening. An not to mention there is a quite large player base on console frome what ive seen. Ive read through alot of this and to ammend the problem with cheats/console commands use it like normal. You can not only plug a keyboard into the console but you can use the Xbox app to type commands and cheats. Another thing ive done many times before. This is a fantastic game but I'd really like to see some expansions and changes for console because I'm running out of things to experiment with at base level. ?

Will we be getting DLCs and Mods on console? Maybe even console commands and cheats? I've seen plenty of games on console woth Mods such as: Surviving Mars, Cities: Skylines, Fallout 4, Space Engineers, etc. Its perfectly capable of happening. An not to mention there is a quite large player base on console frome what ive seen. Ive read through alot of this and to ammend the problem with cheats/console commands use it like normal. You can not only plug a keyboard into the console but you can use the Xbox app to type commands and cheats. Another thing ive done many times before. This is a fantastic game but I'd really like to see some expansions and changes for console because I'm running out of things to experiment with at base level. ?
Nope, the answer has and will stay no

Back
Top Bottom