SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Users who are viewing this thread

i really like your mod
but how to switch button click sound to native? its really annoying...

open "souns.txt" in the mod folder and find here:
drum_3.wav 1793
change wav to ogg, like this:
drum_3.ogg 1793
so it will turn back to native one.

Just wanted you to know, you your brace weapons command doesnt currently apply the scripts to hurt anything charging them. So its a bit neccesary but unfortunately useless to use them. I might also comment that you may want to buff the rhodok crossbowman as currently they are outclassed by their swadian equivalents(unless you wished it to be so)?

Bracing is effective for a few first horsemen charging. F.e. if 20-25 horsemen in the first line charge to the bracing infantries, at least 7-10 of their horses will die depending on the bracing infantries number. Yes its less effective than its excepted to be but otherwise spearmen would be undefeatable by horsemen.
Actually rhodok crossbowman are better than swadian ones in this mod as well. But if you say they are not, i will check it once again.

Oh, I will recheck I did about 10 battles but the horses weren't getting damaged upon charging, in fact the spearmen were being bowled over(I also braced to see if I was  just seeing it wrong, but same thing happened to me).I will do some more battles to see if I was wrong as well.

laetra said:
Oh, I will recheck I did about 10 battles but the horses weren't getting damaged upon charging, in fact the spearmen were being bowled over(I also braced to see if I was  just seeing it wrong, but same thing happened to me).I will do some more battles to see if I was wrong as well.
when i have about 30 infantry and make them brace, first 5-10 khergit cavalry's horses die. But its more effective when the infantries are in rank position. I said khergit cavalry because if you chose "Fomations AI" for  game battle ai in preferences menu, other factions cavalries retreat when your infantries brace and attack from the side so bracing generally just prevent them from attacking your lines directly.

Edit: Capturing the right moment is difficult but just you to able to see, i ve checked it quickli and took a screenshot for you:
UEIv1U.jpg

Is there a way to change the two handed attack animations back to native? i don't really like how my characters arms block the view after the attack is over.

Also, i think there is a bug with ships where they wont disembark at ports, I just saw two trade ships outside of a Sarranid town that were just stopped on the beach, not doing anything, and their action said they were travelling to the town.

cunuck32 said:
Is there a way to change the two handed attack animations back to native? i don't really like how my characters arms block the view after the attack is over.
Actually i had pointed it out on the main post :smile:. You will find a file which named "actions.txt(with Native attacks&defends).rar" in the mod folder, there is a second actions.txt file in it, replace this with other one so the attack and block animations will turn back to the native ones.

cunuck32 said:
Also, i think there is a bug with ships where they wont disembark at ports, I just saw two trade ships outside of a Sarranid town that were just stopped on the beach, not doing anything, and their action said they were travelling to the town.
Actually its not a bug. First port the sarranid ships need to go is Yalen port but at the begining of the game they are in war so just wait to first peace between Sarranid and Rhodok. after that, Sarranid ships also will start to travel.

litdum said:
cunuck32 said:
Actually i had pointed it out on the main post :smile:. You will find a file which named "actions.txt(with Native attacks&defends).rar" in the mod folder, there is a second actions.txt file in it, replace this with other one so the attack and block animations will turn back to the native ones.

cunuck32 said:
Actually its not a bug. First port the sarranid ships need to go is Yalen port but at the begining of the game they are in war so just wait to first peace between Sarranid and Rhodok. after that, Sarranid ships also will start to travel.

Thanks! sorry i didn't notice it in the main post, i skimmed over it after seeing all the main features. Keep up the good work and awesome mod!

litdum said:
open "souns.txt" in the mod folder and find here:
drum_3.wav 1793
change wav to ogg, like this:
drum_3.ogg 1793
so it will turn back to native one.

I think that there is a bug with enemy archers. Whenever i am in a land battle, enemy archers just stand still and keep doing the "pulling arrow out of quiver animation" until i get close enough for them to draw their melee weapon. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes it could be better. The thing you said should be because of skirmish mod. Actually its useful while your infatries fighting with enemies ones, your archers retreat and continue achering the enemies instead of melee fighting with them but that kind of thing you said may also happen sometimes. If you didnt like it, just unticked Skirmish mod(AI to use skirmishing) on preferences menu so it will no happen again.

litdum said:
Yes it could be better. The thing you said should be because of skirmish mod. Actually its useful while your infatries fighting with enemies ones, your archers retreat and continue achering the enemies instead of melee fighting with them but that kind of thing you said may also happen sometimes. If you didnt like it, just unticked Skirmish mod(AI to use skirmishing) on preferences menu so it will no happen again.

Thanks!

Slavos said:
Hey man, what more are you planning to add in the mod?
As you could understand from that i asked to link for custom banner, i am thinking of adding it :smile: . Thanks again for the link btw. And also some little things such as changing our kingdom color, some new textures and scenes.
Any suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom