Match Previews

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for not writting any previews this week, I normaly do it over the week-end but this one was more busy than usual.

Thanks to Apollo for writting one this week however, was really appreciated. Everyone can have his own opinion on what we write and of course discuss it but try to remain polite while arguing please.

Finally, I'm unsure how many previews I will be able to deliver for the playoffs given that I've already been talking about some teams (which should be in those playoffs) quite a fair lot, and I wouldn't want to repeat myself too much. Gibby told me he might eventually help out, but I'm looking forward to anyone willing to help, that would be quite sad not to have those matchs-up covered.

Thanks again for all the positive comments.

AEqualitas vs Polish Eagles - MATCH PREVIEW
Aequalitas - Team Preview
aCF5T6t.png

Aequalitas is a team which is formed from an austrian speaking background; they participated in the last WNL with almost the same roster. Aequalitas started this tournament with a shaky start losing narrowly to Fearless but after this first defeat they showed what they are capable of doing by gaining solid wins against Kattegat, FTW and KV. They even managed to somehow beat the Top title contender Tq ! In the Regular season ** ended up with 4 wins, 2 close defeats and they ended up 3rd with 104 Points.

Aequalitas has recruited some new Tallie that will for sure nerf team play and the ability to perform to a lower standard. The main infantrymen Motthe and Habimama, the strong archer line-up of Rainbow and Unicorn and their troll-cav consisting of Distubed, Ice and Gaius will be hard to deal with.​

Key Infantry
hG9RKkg.png
Habi
hG9RKkg.png
Motthe

Key Rangers
PFu3YdJ.png
Rainbow
hG9RKkg.png
Unicorn

Key Cavalry
PFu3YdJ.png
Distrupt
hG9RKkg.png
Ice
PFu3YdJ.png
Gaius
PFu3YdJ.png
Simon
Polish Eagles - Team Preview
Key Infantry
fftKTfn.png
Cramer
t9QcdoP.png
Pon
fftKTfn.png
Blackhawk

Key Rangers
fftKTfn.png
Prince
9rELlDw.png
Broomstick
fftKTfn.png
Luckyblast

Key Cavalry
fftKTfn.png
Blue
2lWEcb9.png
Colonel
PFu3YdJ.png
Firunien
fftKTfn.png
Woj

Polish Eagles who are known as PE are a well-known clan within the well-known Polish Community and also well known within the European Scene. Most recently PE have entered the SNL and narrowly lost to the Saracens in the Final match gaining them a silver position in that Tournament. PE are now very motivated due to the fact of them being so close to being top 4. PE ended up with 4 wins and 2 defeats aswell. They became 6th with 100 exactly Points.

Polish Eagles have some amazing players on their roster such as the well-known ranger Prince who can surely make some nice shots and almost carry rounds on his own. They also have some decent infantry’s in their team such as Blackhawk, Cramer and Pon who will be able to do well on these mixed maps. The strongest part of the team are probably the cavs. Blue is a very good in supporting the team and Firunien is probably one of the best german cavalrysts.
txMhDA7.png

Comparison and Conclusion

Both teams are equally confident and motivated and both teams have pretty much equally strong archers. Especially Rainbow and Prince will be deciding factors for this match.
The infantrys of PE and ** are strong aswell but the ** infs, Motthe and Habi, seem individually stronger whilst the PE infantry, especially Cramer and Blackhawk, seems to be more team oriented.
The cavs will most likely be the most important factor though. Ice, Gayus and Distubed are a very strong cav trio. Maybe even a bit stronger then Firunien, Blue, Colonel and Woj.

All in all it will definitly be a match worth watching and the winner will be decided by flagluck of course but i expect Aequalitas to have slightly higher chances of winning.

I want to thanks me tardet for enslaving me to do this, me pollo for letting me steel and me advanced class english teachers for never giving up on me.
u all helped me to achieve this masterpeace of art that i just createded !

Kragen said:
AEqualitas vs Polish Eagles - MATCH PREVIEW
Aequalitas - Team Preview
aCF5T6t.png

Aequalitas is a team which is formed from an austrian speaking background; they participated in the last WNL with almost the same roster. Aequalitas started this tournament with a shaky start losing narrowly to Fearless but after this first defeat they showed what they are capable of doing by gaining solid wins against Kattegat, FTW and KV. They even managed to somehow beat the Top title contender Tq ! In the Regular season ** ended up with 4 wins, 2 close defeats and they ended up 3rd with 104 Points.

Aequalitas has recruited some new Tallie that will for sure nerf team play and the ability to perform to a lower standard. The main infantrymen Motthe and Habimama, the strong archer line-up of Rainbow and Unicorn and their troll-cav consisting of Distubed, Ice and Gaius will be hard to deal with.​

Key Infantry
hG9RKkg.png
Habi
hG9RKkg.png
Motthe

Key Rangers
PFu3YdJ.png
Rainbow
hG9RKkg.png
Unicorn

Key Cavalry
PFu3YdJ.png
Distrupt
hG9RKkg.png
Ice
PFu3YdJ.png
Gaius
PFu3YdJ.png
Simon
Polish Eagles - Team Preview
Key Infantry
fftKTfn.png
Cramer
t9QcdoP.png
Pon
fftKTfn.png
Blackhawk

Key Rangers
fftKTfn.png
Prince
9rELlDw.png
Broomstick
fftKTfn.png
Luckyblast

Key Cavalry
fftKTfn.png
Blue
2lWEcb9.png
Colonel
PFu3YdJ.png
Firunien
fftKTfn.png
Woj

Polish Eagles who are known as PE are a well-known clan within the well-known Polish Community and also well known within the European Scene. Most recently PE have entered the SNL and narrowly lost to the Saracens in the Final match gaining them a silver position in that Tournament. PE are now very motivated due to the fact of them being so close to being top 4. PE ended up with 4 wins and 2 defeats aswell. They became 6th with 100 exactly Points.

Polish Eagles have some amazing players on their roster such as the well-known ranger Prince who can surely make some nice shots and almost carry rounds on his own. They also have some decent infantry’s in their team such as Blackhawk, Cramer and Pon who will be able to do well on these mixed maps. The strongest part of the team are probably the cavs. Blue is a very good in supporting the team and Firunien is probably one of the best german cavalrysts.
txMhDA7.png

Comparison and Conclusion

Both teams are equally confident and motivated and both teams have pretty much equally strong archers. Especially Rainbow and Prince will be deciding factors for this match.
The infantrys of PE and ** are strong aswell but the ** infs, Motthe and Habi, seem individually stronger whilst the PE infantry, especially Cramer and Blackhawk, seems to be more team oriented.
The cavs will most likely be the most important factor though. Ice, Gayus and Distubed are a very strong cav trio. Maybe even a bit stronger then Firunien, Blue, Colonel and Woj.

All in all it will definitly be a match worth watching and the winner will be decided by flagluck of course but i expect Aequalitas to have slightly higher chances of winning.

I want to thanks me tardet for enslaving me to do this, me pollo for letting me steel and me advanced class english teachers for never giving up on me.
u all helped me to achieve this masterpeace of art that i just createded !

nicely written. du pfosten xD
Is das mit "AEqualitas" absicht? :razz:

"Polish Eagles who are known as PE are a well-known clan within the well-known Polish Community and also well known within the European Scene." Can you fit anymore 'well-known's into one sentence Kragen xD

But a nice read overall.

Back
Top Bottom