[VC] Garrison Troop Management Window Mod/Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a mod (or update in the works) that lets you move troops up/down in the garrison side of the troop management window, just like on the player side? This would make it a lot easier to determine which troops to take and which to keep garrisoned. Thanks!

that screen (UI) is hardcoded, or in other words, can only be changed by the TW team, not the DLC team.

this is a very old request from players (since 2008 ish), so don't expect to see a Warband update with this feature. Maybe with Bannerlord hehe.

what you could do is create a workaround using modding tools. If you want that visit the modding subforum to learn more.

Meedean said:
Is there a mod (or update in the works) that lets you move troops up/down in the garrison side of the troop management window, just like on the player side? This would make it a lot easier to determine which troops to take and which to keep garrisoned. Thanks!

I asked this in another thread "Been playing 10 years..." in the Viking DLC forum.
Basically what I got is 'oh it can be coded in but we don't wanna do it'.
It seems like such an obvious feature which is why I'm so puzzled it STILL hasn't been added.
If you haven't tried moving 15+ stacks of troops to a garrison and such then you have no idea
how much this feature would help. Anyways.
I hope it gets added on or modded in someway in the future or is at least present is Bannerlord (if it's still needed).
Good luck.

I believe there is a mod feature that lets you do this through a town/castle menu. Think it was in one of the big mods like floris or prophecy of pendor. You could possible track that down and try to integrate it into VC.

kraggrim said:
I believe there is a mod feature that lets you do this through a town/castle menu. Think it was in one of the big mods like floris or prophecy of pendor. You could possible track that down and try to integrate it into VC.
In Pendor You can move the troops speaking to one of your staff in the casttle/town but i dont remember any menu.

Back
Top Bottom