Author Topic: [ECL2] Closing Thoughts, Awards And Thanks  (Read 6189 times)

Tallie

• Baron
    • Steam - tallie
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: RR_Tallie
  • WBNW
Re: [ECL2] Closing Thoughts, Awards And Thanks
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 11:50:51 AM »
So why are those guys not banned for further tournaments?
The person that ruined the semi final of Tq vs RR hasn't been caught yet.

Condemned Bas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • magic lance <o/
    • Steam - Ciiges
    • Twitter - Ciiges
    • YouTube - CiigesAKAbas
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: FT_Ciiges
  • WB
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 12:21:37 PM »
Still don't agree with some admin decisions and some admins itself. Good tourny nevertheless.
Your life must be a constant uphill struggle against  stupidity.

Miracle Express

• Grandmaster Knight
    • Twitter - Bullsara_MB
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: Fearless_Bullsara
  • WB
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2016, 12:29:15 PM »
Nearly every week had a problem with cheating, double clanning, arguements about streams/streamers. However, many teams did great job and gave many exciting moment in a tournament that no one knows really, who will win. Even ECS started with so much drama, I think ECL had the problems from people which don't know how to respect their opponent or players that play.

For Fearless, it was quite good run, over 40 training matches, many awesome moments. We all wanted to win, no matter opponent is. We beat RR and Malta in league stage which brought so much confidence. If we don't count bronze match (half of the team didn't even come to match) we lost 2 matches which score was 8-7 two times.. I feel like after we dominated every match with getting 12 rounds, it was just opponents played very well, win the match and surprised us. Finally we win the tournament and we are quite happy about how we do things together :)

I would like to thank Tq for being our streamers :P and good opponent.

BoM was quite good until they lost in quarter finals.

Thanks to everyone who involved ECL :)

Still don't agree with some admin decisions and some admins itself. Good tourny nevertheless.

Admins didn't have much experience and didn't know what to do in many  situations. Involving or creating personal problems towards players and try to make fun of it on stream or so. It is like humiliating someone with sarcasm but ECL got hurted with that imo.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:31:08 PM by Miracle Express »

Condemned Bas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • magic lance <o/
    • Steam - Ciiges
    • Twitter - Ciiges
    • YouTube - CiigesAKAbas
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: FT_Ciiges
  • WB
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
Nearly every week had a problem with cheating, double clanning, arguements about streams/streamers. However, many teams did great job and gave many exciting moment in a tournament that no one knows really, who will win. Even ECS started with so much drama, I think ECL had the problems from people which don't know how to respect their opponent or players that play.

For Fearless, it was quite good run, over 40 training matches, many awesome moments. We all wanted to win, no matter opponent is. We beat RR and Malta in league stage which brought so much confidence. If we don't count bronze match (half of the team didn't even come to match) we lost 2 matches which score was 8-7 two times.. I feel like when we dominated every match with getting 12 rounds, it was just opponents played very well, win the match and surprised us. Finally we win the tournament and we are quite happy about how we do things together :)

I would like to thank Tq for being our streamers :P and good opponent.

BoM was quite good until they lost in quarter finals.

Thanks to everyone who involved ECL :)

Admins didn't have much experience and didn't know what to do in many  situations. Involving or creating personal problems towards players and try to make fun of it on stream or so. It is like humiliating someone with sarcasm but ECL got hurted with that imo.
Not 100% sure of what you mean, but for example without evidence or warning PERM banning my key because they were accusing me of using admin pass on another key.
Your life must be a constant uphill struggle against  stupidity.

Apollo~

• Baron
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/568F08F5/
    • Twitter - Apollo_MBW_
    • Twitch.tv - apollombw
    • YouTube - UC-6LvZKp9RBeO6GEqXJa15Q
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • WB
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 03:46:41 PM »
So true :P

Kiron

• Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    • Skype - Kiron_Aquila
    • Steam - Kiron
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: SoE_Kiron
  • WBNWM&B
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »
Thanks for organizing this tourney! I believe many enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:17:32 AM by Kiron »

Hippotitis

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: BRO_Hippotitis
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 12:52:43 PM »
BRO_Warband - Our most reliable streamers. Thank you for covering such a large number of matches in a professional manner.

Top Kek

OurGloriousLeader

• Джейми Лий Петри
    • Twitter - @OGL_MnB
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_Zaudunyani_OGL
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 02:50:44 AM »
So true :P

Anyone with any issues with admin decisions should instead consider how free they were themselves with admin passwords causing the semi-finals incident, their constant complaints about any streamer which affected pretty much every possible stream (resulting in blanket go ahead for all streams), and the persistent double clanning that occurred first. The ECL was a moment of spotlight on the teams that tend to be less successful, you'd hope to find things less underhanded here but in fact it was more. Disappointing.

I'm happy with most admin responses this tournament. Anyone feeling hard done by will mostly find they were treated equally if they look into it.

Congrats to the medallists and thanks to all that helped run this.

Inquisitive_Shingen

• Knight
  • Famed conversationalist, if wanted
    • Steam - I just want to play warband.
    • Twitter - twitter is 4 cats
    • Twitch.tv - nah m8
    • YouTube - pingu noscopes watly
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • MP nick: FreeRandomBROs_Shingen
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
I'm happy with most admin responses this tournament.
Most eh? so who was the main culprit for your dissatisfaction ogl?

Gorlock

• Knight at Arms
  • Fat Frail Freak
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/gorlock911/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: OE_Gorlock
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 09:27:26 PM »
I'm happy with most admin responses this tournament.
Most eh? so who was the main culprit for your dissatisfaction ogl?
:fruity: