[WMT 2] Week 1 Fixtures - Arrange your matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
The rule is useless anyways, normally due to the majority of modifications could be bound by macro, this wont catch cheaters (Only retards), this rule just delays the round. Useless, useless and more useless. I could have a modification that increases my speed, how would you ever catch that via a screenshot? Around 20% (probably) of this community uses an 'illegal' modification.

I enjoy this percentage greatly

To be honest the amount of auto blockers is extortionate. I could easily in the next 5 minutes find a working M&B auto block.

Erminas said:
21:12:10 - [EN]Cru has joined the game with ID: 2123864 Cru is signed up as Crunah on Rosters thread

Rule 6.4.1

Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster.

This is a warning to use the name on the roster from now on.
To be fair Cru always plays with the name Cru and I assume the Enigma captain thought his TW username was his in-game name.

The_Great_White said:
PE 12: 3 Nabclub

IDs:
48700_screenshots_20130umb.jpg

Screens:

48700_screenshots_201yssw9.jpg
48700_screenshots_2019dsxt.jpg
3gfvpzleisj1.jpg
48700_screenshots_201h4p4o.jpg

Good Luck for both of you in the tournament and thx for making my first time as ref such a pleasure :smile:

And ofc thx to Blackhawk for the screen of the third set  :oops:
Thanks for reffing this one White Noise. GJ :wink:

Result confirmed.

Players being added to PE:

Ganczo ID: 1322617
Pon  ID: 2970450

Juvenile said:
Erminas said:
21:12:10 - [EN]Cru has joined the game with ID: 2123864 Cru is signed up as Crunah on Rosters thread

Rule 6.4.1

Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster.

This is a warning to use the name on the roster from now on.
To be fair Cru always plays with the name Cru and I assume the Enigma captain thought his TW username was his in-game name.
I know dude. Knew him as Cru for ages :smile:
But rules are rules and they apply to all of us.

Fietta said:
The rule is useless anyways, normally due to the majority of modifications could be bound by macro, this wont catch cheaters (Only retards), this rule just delays the round. Useless, useless and more useless. I could have a modification that increases my speed, how would you ever catch that via a screenshot? Around 20% (probably) of this community uses an 'illegal' modification.

Strange statement. It's like saying "Come on guys... Speed cameras are useless! The driver could be a drugdealer but you would not know with your pics!!!"
You can still see modified textures on screenshot. ( I have not read the rules tho. I don't know if there is one but usually it's the case)

Keller said:
Fietta said:

Strange statement. It's like saying "Come on guys... Speed cameras are useless! The driver could be a drugdealer but you would not know with your pics!!!"
You can still see modified textures on screenshot. ( I have not read the rules tho. I don't know if there is one but usually it's the case)

That example is bad, but this rule is to catch cheaters not really modified textures (maybe javs), but as you can tell they're asking archers to pull out their ranged weapon, if someone had an aimbot it wouldn't be a texture, so it would display normal. It would just auto move their cursor to the correct place. Or it could be a texture but it only comes on when the enemy is close, imagine the hero soldier on overwatch and when he uses his ultimate, the enemies that are on his screen get aimlocked.

Another bad thing about this rule is that if you do catch someone and they get a 1 match ban, what's stopping them from not using it again, clearly no one does a second check on the 'already checked' players. I was mad when it came up as it was delaying the whole match.

Fietta said:
Another bad thing about this rule is that if you do catch someone and they get a 1 match ban, what's stopping them from not using it again, clearly no one does a second check on the 'already checked' players. I was mad when it came up as it was delaying the whole match.

"Any player or team that is found to have modified textures in order to gain an advantage will immediately face severe punishment, likely a ban from the tournament, though the severity is up to the admin's discretion."

Well since you can clearly see modified textures with this Screenshot rule and the punishment is, as seen above, not only a 1 match ban I think this rule is okay and necessary, although the timing is/was kinda bad. Asking players to take the screenshot during drops are made or equipment still getting picked ends in the result of missing admins message or not pulling out ranged weapon while trying to catch the admin message. So it would make more sense to ask the players to take the Screen shortly after round start, but during the time you wait till the flag spawns. Not much happening there mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom