Swedish Servers For Matches

Users who are viewing this thread

just played on that server with some others.
Ping was a bit higher than on German and polish servers for me, even higher than the british ones but still good so far, but we got ping spikes up to 150 ping pretty often and then the server crashed......^^
(Denmark 1)

Acchan said:
just played on that server with some others.
Ping was a bit higher than on German and polish servers for me, even higher than the british ones but still good so far, but we got ping spikes up to 150 ping pretty often and then the server crashed......^^
(Denmark 1)

Maybe it's just new-server-syndrome :grin:

I did 2 ft7s with Arni on one with no ping spikes or lag so maybe it's just being temperamental :sad:

EDIT: 3 servers are being run from the same VPS so if it continues lagging I will reduce it to 2 servers and that should solve the issue ^^

The servers have 300ping lagspikes, people who are from spain, UK and France get pings of up to 70. It gives Russians pings of 30. Movement of the server locations to somewhere more suitable would be appropriate.

NB: Thanks for the servers any whom.

Fietta said:
The servers have 300ping lagspikes, people who are from spain, UK and France get pings of up to 70. It gives Russians pings of 30. Movement of the server locations to somewhere more suitable would be appropriate.

NB: Thanks for the servers any whom.

The 300 ping lagspikes are a thing, although I've never seen them. Highest UK ping I've seen is 43 (yours), lowest Russian ping I've seen is 33 (Arni). Spanish players inevitably go into the 60s because it is further away however most Russians are playing with 45ish ping which is only a bit higher than most western Europeans so it's much more balanced. Some Russians who previously played with 80 ping are now able to play with 60, perhaps considering that this makes it much more playable for all rather than you, I and other western Europeans having an absurd ping advantage.

Just because it's your first time having to play a match with more than 25 ping doesn't mean it's unfair. The lagspike issue should be sorted in the next few days as I talk with the server provider about solving the issue as we know what it is.

Yesterday (from when this is posted) we played a match on the Denmark servers and I'll say the pings were probably more balanced for western euros and eastern euros (except for spain, france and serbia) on our side, but that can have more to do with the players internet connection.

The so called ping issue might be solved and I disagree to anyone complaining about the their ping being over 40, anything below 65 is far beyond playable from what I've experienced. But the bigger issue here might be the quality of the server itself, ping seems good but it felt a bit rubbery for the most part, not super much but it was noticeable. This issue will hopefully be fixed from the host itself since there is where the problem lays.
I feel that before this decision was made more than just looking on how good the ping is and doing 1 ft7 on there should have been done, maybe 2-3 matches from different teams just to get as much feedback as possible. (Just to save as much out of Gibby's pockets as possible)

On another note about servers and specially Swedish ones, I've been speaking to "Swedish Host" which are well known for hosting high quality servers for CSGO, TF2, Minecraft L4D and more about potential sponsorship for upcoming tournaments, and they seemed really interested since that would mean they expanded their variation of game servers, but since they dont have any Warband servers at the moment this might not be able to be implemented until later since they have not given me a straight up answer yet about it, but it seems plausible for upcoming tournaments (NC?)

Nevertheless the Denmark servers was a great thing to get East and West more balanced and I thank Gibby for contributing to the community.

I agree with you about the quality of the server however I should also be able to get this fixed. I don't understand why it was like that yesterday, when I first played on them I was able to do several ft7s with no issues and it felt fine.

For the moment the servers are a bit dodgy however still playable. The company will respond to me today and I can see about getting the issues fixed so that these servers are what I'd hoped they would be.

I personally have no problem playing with 45ping, but it felt like 500, I thought it was more so a ping issue than actual server lag. Since it was the server lagging, I would be fine playing on these servers from now on.

Prince Apollo said:
Good for Russians sure, But not so good for mostly everyone else XDD I now have more ping than Russians :razz: :smile:
You have always been a ping better than russians,well now is our time to have a better ping than you

Yes sir all of this has been brought to my attention, it seems that they lag at times and are absolutely fine at others. Sir Sabo and I are in INTENSE conversation with the server provider and should be able to fix this problem, ok sir?

Back
Top Bottom