Swedish Servers For Matches

Users who are viewing this thread

A significant number of players in every tournament are Russian, even some Polish players play with 45 ping on DE. I don't mind losing my 20 ping if it means more people can play at an even level.

Well if you guys want to pay for Poland and Sweden servers go ahead!! But DE is the most used.. Also there is no DE servers for WMT only France and Holland uptoo now. So if you guys wanna pay for the servers go ahead!! I'm sure Erminas will be ok with this.

Prince Apollo said:
Well if you guys want to pay for Poland and Sweden servers go ahead!! But DE is the most used.. Also there is no DE servers for WMT only France and Holland uptoo now. So if you guys wanna pay for the servers go ahead!! I'm sure Erminas will be ok with this.

Keep calm, boy.

Prince Apollo said:
I've just googled and had a look. Is there any server hosting for Warband who actually hosts in Sweden/Poland? Also what are the prices??
Unless you get a sponsorship, you should go for a root/vpsserver over gameservers any day.
First thing on google: https://www.yourserver.se/ - I think you could probably run 2, maybe 3 servers, on the 7€/month one, feel free to correct me tho.
As for Poland, I'll leave it to someone else to google that :p

Been running ping tests for a variety of servers with players from a variety of countries. Danish servers seem to get all the Western Russians below 40 as well as offering similar ping to DE servers to Western Europeans and being closer to Turkey than Amsterdam (don't have any Turkish results for them yet). Will get some more results tomorrow for Polish servers and will buy 2 servers based on what I find. The aim is to try and get all EU and RU at 30 - 40 ping.

Gibby - 43
Arni - 26
Grifon - 25
Ciiges - 38
Bruce - 63
SifoN - 35
Anchor - 40

Gibby - 40
Sabo - 30
Bruce - 49
Anchor - 40

Gibby - 27
Bruce - 45
SifoN - 38
Sabo - 20
Anchor - 28

Based on the ping results I got from the servers I will be buying Denmark ones.

Gibby - 27
Bruce - 45
SifoN - 38
Sabo - 20
Anchor - 28
Arni - 35
eRRoR - 29

Gibby - 40
Sabo - 30
Bruce - 49
Anchor - 40
Arni - 50
eRRoR - 15

ew0Cjfq.jpg

Project success. I will buy two servers for the tournament and keep one for my clan.

Back
Top Bottom