Always weakened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bengon

Recruit
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but whenever I enter a battle I get message saying I'm being weakened because of silver being nearby (since I'm a werewolf). The thing is I don't carry any silver and I don't think enemy does either since It happens every single time in battle. It's getting really annoying since I pretty much lose all my hp despite the enemy troops barely doing any damage to me. I also noticed that when I was fighting some vampires it said that they "hesitated". I'm guessing that's what would pop up if you were carrying some salt, but I looked in my inventory and I don't have any salt and I don't think the vampires would carry salt with them  :wink:. I'm guessing there might be some item that I'm carrying that weakens both vampires and werewolves? I'm not sure what it is if it actually exists since I just carry the normal necromancy stuff and that's it.

Elprede said:
I do believe silver bullets as count as silver. I could be wrong.
OK that's interesting. What kind of gear is considered silvered? Does it have to do with the fact that I have Dupin recruited? Since he has all this Wolf's Bane stuff on him and since I also
got him to the Great Artificer and gave him the new stuff
. Does the Artificer's set also give the silver effect?

Back
Top Bottom