[Solved] Annoying repetitive red message

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I wish some help on this issue, I'll tell how it started and also give you all the info needed. 
First of all, I have the game on steam, with my latest version installed, both PoP and MB Warband.
I also installed the "PoP Tweaks"

So, my issue started when I went to a little village, and missclicked on a "send my soldiers to my fief" option from PoP Tweaks, the thing is that this created a "ghost" army with 0 troops, after I left the village, there was no issue, unntil I decided to attack the ghost group as It stopped me from using the option again, and here's where the problem started. And I lost the "savegame" previous to engaging them, so I can't go back  :cry:

I constantly get this line:
Code:
Unrecognized opcode -2147483515.; LINE NO: 17: 
 At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. Unrecognized opcode -2147483515.; LINE NO: 17: 
 At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. Unrecognized opcode -2147483515.; LINE NO: 17: 
 At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127.

But the annoying thing is that It triggers so frequently that It floods the text on screen and also It's annoying itself.
Here's rlg_log.txt
http://pastebin.com/SanZnMpc
And here's the savegame itself:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=354730.new#new

I don't know if anything else is needed, but if it is, tell me, I want to play again.

Well, you are not the first one who misclicked that dialogue option, sent 0 troops, attacked the party and ended up getting error messages. :grin:
To fix this, do the following:
1) In simple_triggers, find the trigger that starts with 1.000000 20.
2) Increase 20 by 1.
3) Insert 2133 2 144115188075857214 0 right after 21 (followed by a gap).
4) Start the game.
5) Wait till the "send troops" dialogue option is working again and error messages have stopped popping up.
6) Close the game.
7) Reverse the changes that you did to the trigger.
:cool: Keep playing as usual.

Leonion said:
Well, you are not the first one who misclicked that dialogue option, sent 0 troops, attacked the party and ended up getting error messages. :grin:
To fix this, do the following:
1) In simple_triggers, find the trigger that starts with 1.000000 20.
2) Increase 20 by 1.
3) Insert 2133 2 144115188075857214 0 right after 21 (followed by a gap).
4) Start the game.
5) Wait till the "send troops" dialogue option is working again and error messages have stopped popping up.
6) Close the game.
7) Reverse the changes that you did to the trigger.
:cool: Keep playing as usual.

Omg you are so amazing, just so I can feel stupid, is this in the Tweaks post somewhere around?
Thanks for the very fast reply.
Just for curiosity, what the **** happened and what does this fix do? Can you explain it if it isn't too long?

frenchiveruti said:
is this in the Tweaks post somewhere around?
What is?
The other guy?
No, this happened on a Russian forum.

What happened is the party you sent died before reaching its destination which is not supposed to happen because the whole tweak works in some sort a "loop". As long as you always send someone on their way when you misclick the option, it will be fine. But sending zero soldiers and then attacking the party "breaks" the loop which now has to be "reset" manually with that piece of code I posted.
I hope that makes some sense, because I just never learned to code like professionally, so I know how to do certain stuff but have no idea what it is called and how to explain it correctly. :grin:

Leonion said:
frenchiveruti said:
is this in the Tweaks post somewhere around?
What is?
The other guy?
No, this happened on a Russian forum.

What happened is the party you sent died before reaching its destination which is not supposed to happen because the whole tweak works in some sort a "loop". As long as you always send someone on their way when you misclick the option, it will be fine. But sending zero soldiers and then attacking the party "breaks" the loop which now has to be "reset" manually with that piece of code I posted.
I hope that makes some sense, because I just never learned to code like professionally, so I know how to do certain stuff but have no idea what it is called and how to explain it correctly. :grin:
It was clear enough, what I meant with my question was if the "problem" that I got into was posted somewhere around your original post for the tweaks, and if not maybe should be there but I don't know how many people fall into this problem.
In any case, thanks for the explanation :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom