Should I keep Master Wang as a Companion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me explain what happen. A long time ago(in game) I captured Master Wang of the Koltar Clan then I imprisioned him on my City expecting to get some ramsom money from him but time passed and I never got anything from him so I just decided to see what I could to with him and I discovered that I could recruit him into my party(the same with Rodrigo). Now I'm about to "win" the game. I have most of the map and there is only half of Nords and half of Vaegirs lands left to be conquered and I want to know if this could cause any game breaking bugs.

(I'm new in the forum so I can't post images yet)

Could you elaborate on how you managed to recruit him? I have him as prisoner currently in one of my cities, and the Kolkar is gone. I only have the typical let go/stay inprisoned options when I talk to him.

Hapuga said:
Could you elaborate on how you managed to recruit him? I have him as prisoner currently in one of my cities, and the Kolkar is gone. I only have the typical let go/stay inprisoned options when I talk to him.
I put him on my party, then I talked to him and I had the option to ask him to join me. Maybe it's because the Koltar never managed to become a faction on my game.

Back
Top Bottom