SP Fantasy Vyrn - Total-conversion Fantasy Project| Released as OSP! (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the semi-broken English in the main post.

Mod looks very promising though, will definitely download and come back to Warband for a few days to play it if it releases.

Froi said:
I love the semi-broken English in the main post.

Mod looks very promising though, will definitely download and come back to Warband for a few days to play it if it releases.

You are broken. Thanks for the wishes.

didn't ask me but

your banner says "dragon" and not "dragons".  Also, replace "at" with "on" where it tells you to follow you guys on Facebook.

Soon, I will be publishing a new footage. Any idea what you will possibly see in it? It is one of the most asked features for a warband mod in years.

Efe Karacar said:
Soon, I will be publishing a new footage. Any idea what you will possibly see in it? It is one of the most asked features for a warband mod in years.
Dual-wielding?
I'd rather see blocking from behind though :grin:

Obviously.

-TQQI.png

Yes, we have been silent for a while. We are working on things and we will share some important news soon.

It's been a while. We have news, actually two very important news. Something we are really sad talking about.

- Vyrn will no longer being worked on due to time constraints and Bannerlord's release on horizon. Real life got the best of us.

- Good news is that, I will release the entire project as OSP for public usage. I will be opening a seperate topic for that in Forge.  I am more than glad to see our work used rather than go waste, hopefully it will help modders out there.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this game even greater and those who showed their support! It was a really awesome and inspiring run for us.
~Dreamy Folk

Damn, that's not fair. Another great mod project that dies after getting us hyped as hell.
Well, thank you for the will of sharing the OSP, it will be useful for sure.

Vyrn released as OSP! You can access here.

mike56 said:
Damn, that's not fair. Another great mod project that dies after getting us hyped as hell.
Well, thank you for the will of sharing the OSP, it will be useful for sure.

Alright, hopefully it helps. :smile:

Sad. I was waiting for this mod. But, the good thing is, we'll be able to work out how to block from behind! :mrgreen: Jokes aside, I hope it'll be continued by someone else, as this was probably the last work of our dear Belendor :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom