[NASL] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaccmoleboy said:
i dont get it whats so funny

2zcad8s.jpg

Remember to not go to spec, tk, or leave from matches early or you will be missing stats. We are going to be using just screenshots for the remainder of the tournament.

Stats are updated for Week Three. Just missing the Ascended and KoA match which has not yet happened. Also missing the first set of Unlucky vs Chosen.

I made a top 15 kill %, and the top 3 kill % for each team:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csod28ltmph14lf/kill%25.txt?dl=0

put this in the stats rob :3

P.S. if i did any math mistake, point it out and ill fix it.

Kelthin said:
I made a top 15 kill %, and the top 3 kill % for each team:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csod28ltmph14lf/kill%25.txt?dl=0

put this in the stats rob :3

P.S. if i did any math mistake, point it out and ill fix it.

Looks good

Stats are fully updated for the regular season. I will do the playoff stats in a different section since not all teams play the same matches in the playoffs.

Players of Interest

Congratulations to Cru for having the most regular season kills this tournament with 73 kills. Notable Mentions to Anchor and Arni who finished with 72 and 71 respectively.

Congratulations to Rake for having the most regular season deaths this tournament with 50 death. The All Hunters team actually had 6 of the top 7 deaths.

Congratulations to Surkan who has the best regular season kill/death ratio this tournament with a 3.55. He finished the season at 39 kills and 11 deaths.

Congratulations to Cru for having the most kills in one week with 30 kills. Notable mentions to Arni and Anchor who each had two weeks with over 20 kills. The rN team had the most players with over 20 kills in a week, standing at 5.

Congratulations to Ebdanian for having the most archer kills this tournament with 61 kills. Notable mentions to OGL and Lagstro who finished at 54 and 52.

Congratulations to Cru for having the most cavalry kills this tournament with 73 kills. Notable mentions to Heat and Insane who finished at 66 and 56.

Congrations to Anchor for having the most infantry kills this tournament with 72 kills. Notable mentions to Arni and Guaccmoleboy who finished at 71 and 44.

Team Stats

The best played faction in the tournament was Sarranids by Reign E-Sports. They finished with a kill/death ratio of 5.38 and total kill amount of 43.

The most kills with one faction was Rhodoks by Reign E-Sports with a total of 107 kills.

The most kills by a team this tournament was Reign E-Sports with 380 kills and 234 deaths, leaving them with a kill/death ratio of 1.62. They were 27 kills higher than the next best team.

The best faction overall for team was Vaegir which had a combined kill/death ratio of 1.24. The faction with the most kills overall this tournament was Swadia with 763 kills.

The only team to be positive with every faction with Heat and Yami Are Married. No team was negative with every faction.

The worst team based on kill/death ratio was All Hunters who had 109 more deaths than kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom