Crashes in cities/forts

Users who are viewing this thread

Edokaesar

Regular
Hi there !
I just downloaded the mod and started a new game as an adventurer , using the Low End Pc Version to get more fps.
The game runs fine but .. when i try to join a tournament I get a crash everytime I "fight in the next round".Now I'm getting another crash upon assaulting a fort being part of a Templars Army.Is there anything I can do ?
Thanks

UPDATE : I get a crash everytime I try to enter a fort , city or villages and have a walk

Read FAQ it has been answered too many times. Anyway it means you need to lower graphics settings however some said it only happened to them with the "low end" edition which is strange because to me that edition works fine. Aren't you guys installing the low end edition over the normal one? Because it is stand alone. Regarding the forts is in the known bugs thread, I usually avoid the bug by just waiting a day after upgrading to a fort or after loading a game.

thewanderingknight said:
Read FAQ it has been answered too many times. Anyway it means you need to lower graphics settings however some said it only happened to them with the "low end" edition which is strange because to me that edition works fine. Aren't you guys installing the low end edition over the normal one? Because it is stand alone. Regarding the forts is in the known bugs thread, I usually avoid the bug by just waiting a day after upgrading to a fort or after loading a game.

I've already read the FAQ . The problem is that I'm getting a crash in every type of location (forts,villages,cities).I'm using the LOW END for Fps.My pc can run every mod without any problem (L'Aigle , The last days of the Third Age,etc).I can play battles with over 200 npc without any crash.
This is my config : Intel i7 860 , Radeon RX480 8 GB , 8 GB RAM .
Yes , I've made a standalone installation.

UPDATE 1 : I'm getting NO CRASH using the Normal Version of the Mod (Non - Low End)

UPDATE 2 : Here's what I can read at the beginning of the rlg_log :

rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: mp_ui_maps_e
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name pennon_shader
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name pennon_vertical_shader
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name pennon_shader_nobump
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name pennon_vertical_shader_nobump

Are you installing the low end edition over the normal one? Because it's standalone. I dont get any errors, so I'm starting to believe you guys are just installing it over the normal one...

thewanderingknight said:
Are you installing the low end edition over the normal one? Because it's standalone. I dont get any errors, so I'm starting to believe you guys are just installing it over the normal one...

I can ensure you  I'm not doing that. The strange thing is that I get no crash using the normal version but in big battles I get too few fps (15-20) to have a decent game.I don't have fps issues using the Low End Version but I  strangely get crashes entering every type of location.So sad..

Edokaesar said:
thewanderingknight said:

I can ensure you  I'm not doing that. The strange thing is that I get no crash using the normal version but in big battles I get too few fps (15-20) to have a decent game.I don't have fps issues using the Low End Version but I  strangely get crashes entering every type of location.So sad..

Did you tried the one in Nexus? I'm downloading the one in Moddb and check it myself, but the default file I have don't give me any problems entering towns. However it clearly seems at least the file in Moddb have a problem, no one is complaining about the one in Nexus though but it has much less downloads.

thewanderingknight said:
Edokaesar said:
thewanderingknight said:

Did you tried the one in Nexus? I'm downloading the one in Moddb and check it myself, but the default file I have don't give me any problems entering towns. However it clearly seems at least the file in Moddb have a problem, no one is complaining about the one in Nexus though but it has much less downloads.

I can't find the LOW END version on Nexus . The normal version I downloaded from Moddb works fine but It's unplayable on big battles (15-20fps).

Yeah sorry, I ended up removing it from Nexus, that edition is just an hassle to me, I've downloaded the file from Nexus, tested it and didn't had any problem with it, but since there are so many reports from it I just removed it. For 2.0 I'll add a folder with optional scenes and optional module.ini that should make the mod much less demanding (it would be just as demanding as 1.7 version), of course you'll miss on the new sieges as well.

Back
Top Bottom