Musketeer troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

so one of the main reasons i downloaded this mod was that screenshots featured troops with muskets, i have aquired a musket myself, but where do i go to get troops with muskets? thanks for the answer.

I believe the Conquistadors have some, as does a handful of the caravan units. They are quite rate though and rather boring right now. They're Crossbows with less range and accuracy and more power, but an awful noise. I like the twang of a crossbow, but without editing, the firearms have dull noises.

Hazzardevil said:
I believe the Conquistadors have some, as does a handful of the caravan units. They are quite rate though and rather boring right now. They're Crossbows with less range and accuracy and more power, but an awful noise. I like the twang of a crossbow, but without editing, the firearms have dull noises.

i accually got a bunch of Samurai with Muskets now by hireing Ronin mercs and upgrading them  :grin:

that's the one, at the moment it is just the sort of sciency, philosophy one, we did some work on the faith concepts, but none of the new stuff made it in yet.

Back
Top Bottom