Warsword Rigale 6b - how to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

My usual play M&B Warband mods is the same:
- stay independent as long I can,
- collect and equip companions with the best armor and skills,
- go vassalage, build up army for conquer,
- in right time rebel and fight for what's mine...

that way is still possible with Warsword Rigale, but...

all new things added by Mr. GS change the way I play that mod:
- travel a lot to gather companions and experience points - after 120 day I have more then 10000 points (in WR G4 i was able to spend all points in one go, mean all skills were worth less than 1000p each, in G6 only couple of them are worth less then 1000, rest going up every time I learn, so 10k give me 8-10 skills at the time)
- take lessons if possible and if I can afford it - when I travel during night, quite often I find a purse with 256 gold (I know is a little bit of cheating, as no one else moving) plus trade at level 4 or higher give some money as well
- find a city I can take and hold... with diplomaticy is quite easy, as wars are constant and newer ending, so set a 1-2 permanent camps near by and fill up with food soldiers for siege and future garrison

I start 3 times new game with WR G6 and my thoughts are:
- as Chaos - big man need bid horse and sword, as some of the weapons are too short for them to use mounted against dwarfs or goblins, also using a bow or x-bow is harder, especially when equip with shield - hitting point is to low or troops are too tall
- as Vampire - no limits for using human or elf armor... and that all benefits, I believe
- as human (imperial) - I think there is race restrictions about armory, so nothing special

so... how do you play that mod?

Back
Top Bottom