[UNAC S6] Congratulations & Credits

Users who are viewing this thread

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

_________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________​

The UNAC 6 Champions

1st Place

ORD2SJa.png

The Moles

Tito
Thunderbeu
Heat
Aporta
Guaccmoleboy
Sigi
Bard
Jeffrey9792
Rake
Garvin
JarvisAndPi
Skyway
Insane
IjDYLRj.png

Trophy, courtesy of Wolfo

Congratulations to the Moles for going through the trenches of this season of UNAC and coming out as the champions! They proved themselves in one of the closest finals I've ever seen and played their hearts out, congratulations once again!​

The Moles did well in the regular season tieing OE and RaTs with 4-2 records across the board. However, the single elimination stage was the great equalizer, as it always is. The Moles swiftly defeated their first opponent in their Quarter Finals match against TMW 12-1.

Next the moles set their legally blind eyes on OE in the Semi-Finals match. The Moles also sealed this match with that same score of 12-1, proving that they are thirsty for the gold and not to be taken lightly.
The finals match, the day of THE scrim. It was scheduled on the spot, so I've been told. The excitement comes and the Moles and SJW come into the arena to fight for the gold. The first set is played and the Moles win 3-1, the second set is played SJW wins 3-1, tied map.

The second map Sandiboush begins with a strong 3-0 lead to SJW as Nords, but the Moles answer back with a 3-0 themselves!
Now we are in overtime, the map randomized: River Village. SJW comes in very strong as Sarranids sealing the set 3-0, beating down the Moles. However, the Moles then answer back with another 3-0 off their backfoot.

The unthinkable happens, what no one thought possible and what to my knowledge has never happend in a finals match... a 4th map is chosen. The map picked is Fort of Honor, Nords vs Rhodoks. The first set goes in the Moles favor 3-1. The next set determines who will win this double OT Finals match. The rounds come off and it goes back and forth 1-1, SJW takes another making it 2-1. The match is finished when the Moles are able to seal the deal on flag and win the round they need to finally finish this EPIC match and win UNAC 6.

_________________________________________________________________________________________​

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

_________________________________________________________________________________________​

2nd Place

HDS5dAz.png

SJW

Can
PPK157
Lagstro
Zaffa
Rayden
Cradoc
Vinny
Fatso
Cru
Achilles
Juve
WilySly
Luck
Calamity
Beer
Oenomaus
Earacorn
Deafening
Gelden

Commiserations to SJW for not winning the gold, however they played amazingly in the regular season and gave us one helluva finals not to be forgotten. This team proved that they are an extremely skilled group of individuals and are always to be feared on the battlefield.​

3rd Place

Rastaferi Tacos | One Eyed

________________________________________________________________________________________​

Hopefully we will be able to whip up some cool graphic trophies for you guys soon!​

Now to the credits!

The Entire Community

Thank you to everyone who helped and put in work into this season of UNAC, I sincerely appreciate every one of you putting in time to make this a great tournament.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

BladeCast_TV, Casters & Streamers

I want to thank all of our streamers for recording the great matches from this season that we all can look back on. Special thanks to the entire BladeCast_TV Team and the work they put into this season of UNAC. Without this we would not have near of high quality of streams that we have, we appreciate the quality and the work presented! Once again thank you to BladeCast, Casters and all of the streamers for covering this season!

Calamity
Duken
Scar
Sjaeles
Deafening
Arys
John
Ncromancien
Wolflo
Cradoc
Thunderbeu
PPK157
Mad Dawg
Oliveran
Can
Troubadour
PuzelBlume
Gelden
Clockwise
Roberta
OGL

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sponsors

Thank you to all of our sponsors! What you guys do brings hype to our matches, the admin team and the entire community is grateful for what you have done for us, thank you!

FullGear
MarkMods
BattleBuddy
GreenBean Coffee Imports

The Admins

Thank you to my fellow admins and my team. Very few people saw all the behind the scenes work you guys did, putting in hours of work, you guys did far more work in the trenches than I did. I am really pleased with how this admin team worked out, amazing job guys and thank you!

Arys
Juve
Bubs
Troubadour
John

Special thanks to all of the people who made all of the maps we were able to play on this season
Special thanks to all of the people who administrated, refereed and managed matches on the servers
Special thanks to everyone who made hype threads and helped give input into the tournament

___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

Once again thank you to all the teams and players that participated in this tournament, it was a very great season of UNAC. I know we all have a passion for this game and enjoy playing it with our friends and clanmates. We all are looking forward to Bannerlord, I don't know how long it will be before we are playing it, but I hope that it will be a great game we can all enjoy playing together for many months and years in the future.​

Back
Top Bottom